• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jaxon Nap commits

flatheadgriz406 said:
2022 (HS JR) SG 6-6 195 Renton, WA.
I could only find two other offers. Both where D3. Walk on?

It has been my experience that walk-ons don't commit to be walk-ons prior to their senior seasons unless its a walk-on first year and scholarship the rest.

If he isn't a walk-on and Anderson and Parker choose to come back, the 22-23 team is set at 13 scholarships (this of course assumes that no one leaves during the season or in the off-season or decommits).

GrizBall said:
flatheadgriz406 said:
2022 (HS JR) SG 6-6 195 Renton, WA.
I could only find two other offers. Both where D3. Walk on?

It has been my experience that walk-ons don't commit to be walk-ons prior to their senior seasons unless its a walk-on first year and scholarship the rest.

If he isn't a walk-on and Anderson and Parker choose to come back, the 22-23 team is set at 13 scholarships (this of course assumes that no one leaves during the season or in the off-season or decommits).

Whatever he is I'm glad to have him. Length a bit of athelticism and shooting are all thigs you can't have enough of.

flatheadgriz406 said:
GrizBall said:

Whatever he is I'm glad to have him. Length a bit of athelticism and shooting are all thigs you can't have enough of.

Second coming of Bobby M. (did I really need the M)

HookedonGriz said:
Article I read said EWU and MSU and another Big Sky team were all after him. May not be a walk on if so.

Yeah, this leads me to believe he is definitely on scholarship:

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-men-s-basketball-gets-third-known-class-of-2022-verbal-commitment/article_e8afdd27-a73d-52ea-9824-eb65dbf570f6.html

Back