• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Around the Big Sky 11/12

PeauxRouge

Eastern, ISU, and SUU all go down last night.

Saw that Idaho was pushed to the brink by a DIII School. I don't know anything about George Fox but not a great look to let them hang around.

Also saw Southern Utah lost to Dixie State. Our Preseason favorite loses to an in-state "rival" who I thought may not be very good this year. Really need all our Big Sky teams to produce in the non-conference as best as possible.

It's going to be an interesting year.

I watched the Cats vs Colorado the other night and the Cats looked pretty good. They will be a force to be reckoned with in the conference.

Also watched NAU a couple of times once against Arizona and the other time against Washington. They look like a typical NAU team (hot and cold). I predict that they will finish in the middle of the pack IMO.

Griz1 said:
I watched the Cats vs Colorado the other night and the Cats looked pretty good. They will be a force to be reckoned with in the conference.

Also watched NAU a couple of times once against Arizona and the other time against Washington. They look like a typical NAU team (hot and cold). I predict that they will finish in the middle of the pack IMO.

I also watched a lot of the Cat game versus Colorado. Buffaloes were lucky to escape with a win. They were done by quite a bit in 2nd half, then barely tied the game up so that it could go into overtime.

Cats have an excellent PG in Bishop and then Belo in the middle.

Back