• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at North Dakota

I wish TD would try Whitney, Vasquez, Martin, Carter-Hollinger, Bannon as the 5 on the floor. I think they could be effective. I also think they are the 5 best we have. Beasley would be my 6th man.

…n d has the montana kid…
…dad coaches great falls high…
…riding the pine..see if he plays…

:cool:

Grizrunr said:
I wish TD would try Whitney, Vasquez, Martin, Carter-Hollinger, Bannon as the 5 on the floor. I think they could be effective. I also think they are the 5 best we have. Beasley would be my 6th man.

DJ is such a solid player when healthy. He looks great. I am happy for the kid. I think him and Vasquez bring some confidence and consistency.

Ursa Major said:
I’ll bet ND’s #32 spends his off season pulling a plow.

…that’s the montana kid…
…he’s leading all scorers…
…who knew..

… :shock: …

Refs give the time out call to ND when ND did not control the ball....hmmm Griz allowing ND back into this game. Lead is down to 6 with fouls by Griz. They seem to have lost focus. Owen is out, Anderson has 4 Banyon, 4.....I like they aren't trying to milk the clock but sometimes good play can do the same thing...

Back