• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz ESPN+ Stream.....

That's what I'm here for. "About to start"... The last minute of the Football domination over the Knittens was offline as well, if you didn't know.

Same message here: "stream about to start"
Somebody needs to push the Go button! Sure would like to see what's going on :^(

Cuervohola said:
That's what I'm here for. "About to start"... The last minute of the Football domination over the Knittens was offline as well, if you didn't know.

So ESPN+ blackout (Griz/Cat FB game) includes tonights LGriz game too? WTF!

MTbest said:
Cuervohola said:

No. My VPN was still set to the East Coast from Football when I tried to load this game.

Hopefully the ESPN+ stays for years to come and the ROOT is gone forever, so no more blackouts no matter what.

Cuervohola said:
MTbest said:

No. My VPN was still set to the East Coast from Football when I tried to load this game.

Hopefully the ESPN+ stays for years to come and the ROOT is gone forever, so no more blackouts no matter what.

So you are watching the LGriz game on ESPN+ ??

MTbest said:
Cuervohola said:

So you are watching the LGriz game on ESPN+ ??

No, it's completely down. I watched the FB game fine with my VPN set to the East Coast, but that doesn't apply for BB.

Thanks for keeping us up on the score. ESPN+ isn't working for the women's game and the men's game just went off the air.

Back