• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Omaha

DoubleNicks

Griz up 42-23, 13:31 to go in 2nd half. Beasley struggling a bit and 4 fouls but rest of team looks good.

Firstly, Omaha was woe-fully un-impressive. This is one of the worst D1 programs right now. The Griz dominated in every facet and should have won by much more in reality, but Omaha was the right team at the right time to get some confidence back. Bannan was dominant with 24 pts and 12 rebounds. He made 2 straight 3 pointers and they were pure. He has improved in 1 year more than any Griz I can recall.

Didn’t get a chance to watch the game, but pretty impressive anytime you can hold a D1 opponent to 47 points. Without knowing the flow of the game or anything like that, I would’ve like to seen us put up more than 68, but I’m not gonna get worked up about it when we win by 21. Yesterday was a great day to be a Griz!

Omaha hit quite a few 3's, or the score would have been way more lopsided.

Also a news flash - I was there in person and witnessed live at least 3 Griz fast breaks! Reminded me of my youth and witnessing the Wild Mountain Rainiers! I seen 'em!

MikeyGriz said:
Omaha hit quite a few 3's, or the score would have been way more lopsided.

Also a news flash - I was there in person and witnessed live at least 3 Griz fast breaks! Reminded me of my youth and witnessing the Wild Mountain Rainiers! I seen 'em!

No way...3...no way, choking on the brat.

Omaha lost 97-40 to #3 Purdue tonight. They are ranked 324/347. They are terrible. Idaho is the only Big Sky team ranked lower at 344. Ouch!

Back