• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LG vs. Nicholls State

LG now 6-8 from three. Gfeller (1), Tsineke (1), Huard (1), Polymeni (1), Nyah (2) all have hit from distance

Kinda makes you feel for Nicholls State, but there's still a lot of game left to play. Certainly glad the LGriz came out to play with a vengeance today!

GrizBaba said:
A little easier to breathe for this game :)

You can say that again. And really even though the LG have 10 TOs, it seems to be because they have stepped out of bounds a few times and not necessarily because of not being able to handle pressure, which is a great sign.

Sorry my radio feed keeps dropping the feed since I have so many tabs open but LG lead 75-41 with under 3 mins left in the 4th. Stiles with 19 points (on 8-11 shooting), 10 rebs, 7 assists, 1 steal, and only 2 TOs

maroonandsilver said:
I can hardly wait until Thursday night. Two former OSU assistants going against each other.

I watched the Sac State-Seattle game and the Hornets are a much different team. No more all-out scrappy pressure but Tillman really impressed and they actually have some size. Two 6-5 centers that were actually pretty fit/athletic.

Back