• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

At Sac State

17 4 Griz. 7 minutes in. Griz looking confident with their perimeter shooting. DCH, Martin, and Beasley hitting early 3s, from terrific ball movement. Whitney, looking to penetrate frequently. So far so good.

I don't know why TD doesn't sit people who don't move on offense without the ball...oh yeah that would be who is ever on the floor !
Watch the game , 1 guy dribbling and 4 guys just standing.

Oy vey

Went into our customary offensive drought. 28 21 Griiz. 2 minutes left in the half. Love the way Sac uses Fowler. He does everything. Exactly how Owens and DCH should be used.

Also Sac knows how to utilize a 3 pt shooter. Fitzpatrick with 4 1st half 3s. They're running plays for him and looking for him. 31 26 Griz at the half.

Chucknduck said:
Kyle Owens doesn’t appear to be with the team tonight. Couldn’t find him on the bench.
If he were to leave, I can understand. Montana style bball is unimaginative, predictable, and dull. It seems guard oriented but only if you don't want to do anything but pass, dribble and watch and repeat.
The problem with UM is not the fault of some perceived atrocious officials.

GrizLA said:
Chucknduck said:
Kyle Owens doesn’t appear to be with the team tonight. Couldn’t find him on the bench.
If he were to leave, I can understand. Montana style bball is unimaginative, predictable, and dull. It seems guard oriented but only if you don't want to do anything but pass, dribble and watch and repeat.

No, the fault of the atrocious officiating is the conference. And THAT’s the problem. #bsc.

EverettGriz said:
GrizLA said:

No, the fault of the atrocious officiating is the conference. And THAT’s the problem. #bsc.

It's no worse than anywhere else. sorry.

Chucknduck said:

Maybe he is there. I can’t tell.

Anyhow, this is mildly frustrating. I believe in this team but the scoring droughts are miserable.

fanofzoo said:
Who thinks were are going to win this game playing like this ?

You mean watching the same guys do the same things and Travis having that surprised look like he has never seen this before lol. This is turning into a joke.

Our scoring droughts are of Global Climate Change proportions.

And the ticky tack junk the BSC refs routinely call screws us all when it comes to NCAA tourney time. It’s shockingly bad. Not one-sided; just way too quick on the whistle. Ruins the flow and then we face a non-con team and find out how the big boys play…

Back