• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jordan Sullivan hired at Utah

Wonder if former staff like Covill or Schweyen will apply. Although, even if the 2nd did happen, I doubt the U would ever entertain that.

DoubleNicks said:
Wonder if former staff like Covill or Schweyen will apply. Although, even if the 2nd did happen, I doubt the U would ever entertain that.

I don't think Nate would get the position just because he is a guy. That would be 3 men on the Ladies staff of 4. I would guess Jace Henderson would be considered if she is interested.

maroonandsilver said:
DoubleNicks said:

I don't think Nate would get the position just because he is a guy. That would be 3 men on the Ladies staff of 4. I would guess Jace Henderson would be considered if she is interested.

Maroonandsilver is likely correct about the staff balance. Nonetheless, Covill is highly qualified and, from everything I observed and heard, had an excellent relationship with the frontcourt players.

Good career move, gaining a broader knowledge base. Who knows, she may be up for the head position here in 10 years. She may want to get away from the recent cluster here as well and who could question wanting to do that? She's well spoken and seems real sharp when interviewed, hope she does well.

Hoops watcher said:
Good career move, gaining a broader knowledge base. Who knows, she may be up for the head position here in 10 years. She may want to get away from the recent cluster here as well and who could question wanting to do that? She's well spoken and seems real sharp when interviewed, hope she does well.

Here's to hoping, Jordan Sullivan and Joslyn Tinkle will each be leading candidates, whenever that time comes.

Griz1 said:
OregonStateFan have you heard of any potential replacements for Jordan?
I have not, however, if he’s looking for an up
-and-comer, I wonder if he’ll take a look at former OSU player Aleah Goodman.

She’s currently the Director of Recruiting and Player Development at Duke under Kara Lawson. She’s young, energetic, and I could see her filling a role similar to Jordan Sullivan’s really well.

He may look for someone who has more hands-on experience recruiting and coaching, but I think she may be worth a look if she’s willing to leave Duke.

OregonStateFan said:
Griz1 said:
OregonStateFan have you heard of any potential replacements for Jordan?
I have not, however, if he’s looking for an up
-and-comer, I wonder if he’ll take a look at former OSU player Aleah Goodman.

She’s currently the Director of Recruiting and Player Development at Duke under Kara Lawson. She’s young, energetic, and I could see her filling a role similar to Jordan Sullivan’s really well.

He may look for someone who has more hands-on experience recruiting and coaching, but I think she may be worth a look if she’s willing to leave Duke.

Thank you. I find your observation pretty interesting.

Back