• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Next Recruiting Cycle

Grizfan-24

Staff member
People,

I am in the process of putting the new recruiting thread together for next year. I have a couple of questions before I publish the new thread.

Since Montana kids are always a hot debate, I am compiling a list of potential college recruits for hoops that could come out of Montana for next year and the year after.

Question #1: Would you like a separate thread that would include perceived rankings of top Montana kids or have it as the second post in the larger 2022-23 recruiting thread.

Question #2: I have a list of 5-10 kids that will likely garner some level of interest from DI or DII schools, next year or the year after. A pretty spartan list. What I am looking for at least for an initial list are kids that I should consider for the top players in the state. I don't have much of a database of kids and have a good handle on 4-5 kids for next year and a few more for the 2024 class, so input would be of some benefit as I work through creating a list and rankings.

Thanks.
GF 24

I like this proposal, 24! Thanks for the extra effort. I'm very interested in Montana athletes, but no longer attend any high school contests, so I can't help you there.

Do you plan to separate men and women? Or, will this be men only? If so, a separate list for women would be of more interest to me.

I plan on doing both. I was just starting with the men first, and then hopefully early in June I'll get the womens one done as well.

But I do need some help compiling the lists. The more that I can get lists of players I can do a bit of evaluation for both boys and girls to try to compile a seemingly organized list.

Whether they are Girls or Boys MT HS players, feel free to drop their names here.

Back