• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Former UM asst coach Andy Hill now with Bobcats

mthoopsfan

"Jul. 7—Andy Hill, who served this past season as an assistant coach for the University of New Mexico men's basketball team, has left the program to take the same position closer to his home at Montana State.

Hill was hired by Richard Pitino a year ago after working at the University of Utah. He is a graduate of Eastern Washington, where he also coached in the past, and was also an assistant at Montana for seven years.

"I am so excited to be back in Montana and at Montana State University," Hill said it a statement released by the Bobcats basketball team. "Anyone who knows me knows ho much I love this state and the Montana people."

https://sports.yahoo.com/unm-loses-assistant-basketball-coach-040100232.html#:~:text=7%E2%80%94Andy%20Hill%2C%20who%20served,at%20the%20University%20of%20Utah.

mthoopsfan said:
"Jul. 7—Andy Hill, who served this past season as an assistant coach for the University of New Mexico men's basketball team, has left the program to take the same position closer to his home at Montana State.

Hill was hired by Richard Pitino a year ago after working at the University of Utah. He is a graduate of Eastern Washington, where he also coached in the past, and was also an assistant at Montana for seven years.

"I am so excited to be back in Montana and at Montana State University," Hill said it a statement released by the Bobcats basketball team. "Anyone who knows me knows ho much I love this state and the Montana people."

https://sports.yahoo.com/unm-loses-assistant-basketball-coach-040100232.html#:~:text=7%E2%80%94Andy%20Hill%2C%20who%20served,at%20the%20University%20of%20Utah.

:lol:

Andy was at his place at Flathead last week, with a gang. He's a great guy. The Krystkowiak family was vacationing at the lake a few weeks ago. The oldest Krystkowiak kid is a captain at Dartmouth. Shot 47% from 3. Scored 20 against Cal. Is 6'9". Amanda P is at the lake now.

mthoopsfan said:
Andy was at his place at Flathead last week, with a gang. He's a great guy. The Krystkowiak family was vacationing at the lake a few weeks ago. The oldest Krystkowiak kid is a captain at Dartmouth. Shot 47% from 3. Scored 20 against Cal. Is 6'9". Amanda P is at the lake now.

Weird

PeauxRouge said:
mthoopsfan said:

Weird

Weird is your avatar. 

Back