• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jaxon Nap

Sport

I think this young man has a bright future. You won’t see his numbers in the stat sheet, at least not yet but Travis is giving him playing time that’s going to be valuable if not this year then next. He has great court awareness for a freshman and he’s becoming an excellent defender. He’s made some excellent passes out of tight spots and he’s good at recognizing where the open man is. I predict we’ll be talking about him before the season is over.

Sport said:
I think this young man has a bright future. You won’t see his numbers in the stat sheet, at least not yet but Travis is giving him playing time that’s going to be valuable if not this year then next. He has great court awareness for a freshman and he’s becoming an excellent defender. He’s made some excellent passes out of tight spots and he’s good at recognizing where the open man is. I predict we’ll be talking about him before the season is over.
I was trying to figure out who he was, when they announced he was on the floor. I must’ve missed some of his plays. I wish they would put the names on the back of the jerseys. Easier to follow players, who don’t get many minutes.

Sport said:

I agree, Sport. Jaxon has excellent court awareness and already a solid understanding of Montana's game at both ends. Of his two assists last night, the second was a beaut of a laser to Dischon (I think) for a dunk.

grizzlyjournal said:
Sport said:

I agree, Sport. Jaxon has excellent court awareness and already a solid understanding of Montana's game at both ends. Of his two assists last night, the second was a beaut of a laser to Dischon (I think) for a dunk.
[/quote

THX. I didn’t realize who did that assist. It was a thing of beauty!

grizzlyjournal said:
Sport said:

Correction: Nap's assist was to Mack Anderson for a left-handed layup at 2:46 of the second half. Earlier in the half Aanen Moodey dished a similar dime on the same play to Dischon for a dunk.

Back