• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good Watch

grizindabox said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVIGhz3uwuQ

How much?

How much money did Dr. Fauci pay you to post that phony propaganda?

Everyone with half a brain knows that Fauci, Bill Gates and the Clintons worked with the Chinese to develop the “pandemic” so they can profit off of the already discovered vaccine.

Stop being one of the sheep, Box!

Ursa Major said:
grizindabox said:

How much?

Everyone with half a brain knows that Fauci, Bill Gates and the Clintons worked with the Chinese to develop the “pandemic” so they can profit off of the already discovered vaccine.

That was really informative box, but was it real science or just a ccp cartoon to indoctrinate our children? I’m with Ursa on this one, skeptical about who or what the hell Vox is. I heard it was a China word or some code word maybe, has Trump designated it fake news yet? The jury is still out on Vox. Thanks for posting :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
grizindabox said:

How much?

I thought capitalism was all the rage.

Ursa Major said:
grizindabox said:

How much?

..when UncleRico said it was solid info... :lol:

Ursa Major said:
grizindabox said:

How much?

I agree that everyone who buys into this Fauci/Gates/Clinton conspiracy theory probably has "half a brain" at most. Nothing that threatens to rob us of

our football season can possibly be true, right?

grizghost said:
Ursa Major said:
How much?

..when UncleRico said it was solid info... :lol:

It's a plandemic!

srgrizizen said:
Ursa Major said:
How much?

I agree that everyone who buys into this Fauci/Gates/Clinton conspiracy theory probably has "half a brain" at most. Nothing that threatens to rob us of

Exactly. Their tin foil hats have gotten a little tight. I think giving them a "half a brain" is a stretch.

UncleRico said:
srgrizizen said:

Exactly. Their tin foil hats have gotten a little tight. I think giving them a "half a brain" is a stretch.

" I love uneducated people"
donny t

I am sorry but as someone who has had friends and family get COVID 19 and die from it I find your trying to make it a political plandemic very insulting. I just hope that you and your family do not have to go through the loss of having a member die form the disease because you think it is a joke.

pyroguy said:
I am sorry but as someone who has had friends and family get COVID 19 and die from it I find your trying to make it a political plandemic very insulting. I just hope that you and your family do not have to go through the loss of having a member die form the disease because you think it is a joke.
Pyro,

I’m sorry about your loss. Satire, especially political satire, is typically used as a form of dissent.

pyroguy said:

I am sorry for your loss. I too was using satire to make fun of Plandemic folks. I apologize if I offended.

Ursa Major said:
grizindabox said:

How much?

So are you saying that Covid -19 is not worse than the flu, or are you saying it’s real, worse than the flu, but a planned pandemic that involves the clintons, Fauci, gates and the Chinese?

GottaluvGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
How much?

So are you saying that Covid -19 is not worse than the flu, or are you saying it’s real, worse than the flu, but a planned pandemic that involves the clintons, Fauci, gates and the Chinese?

What I’m saying is that it is worse than the flu but not as bad as a venereal disease where you have to call a bunch of ex girlfriends. Just ask Fauci how tough that is.

Back