• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Decuire is gone

KILO217 said:
What is Coach D's current base salary? What additional incentives? Can Decuire be offered more for his recent accomplishments? If so, how much more? Can we pay him similar salary to WSU coach?

No we can't come close to matching their salary. He'd potentially have a 6 or 7 fold increase.

grizaremoregooder said:
Spanky2 said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Nope, the worst job in the pac-12 is not better than the best job in the bsc. There are and there will be better openings for Travis. When that day comes I will be bummed, but this is not the job for him.
If he can make 1.4 Million compared to his current salary, I would think he would consider the job, if offered.
Heck, after taxes that's like 20 bucks a year in Wa. or Ca.

Uh what? There is no state incomes tax in Washington. If you're a high earner it's better than Montana, especially eastern Washington.

indian-outlaw said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Spanky2 said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Nope, the worst job in the pac-12 is not better than the best job in the bsc. There are and there will be better openings for Travis. When that day comes I will be bummed, but this is not the job for him.
If he can make 1.4 Million compared to his current salary, I would think he would consider the job, if offered.
Heck, after taxes that's like 20 bucks a year in Wa. or Ca.

Uh what? There is no state incomes tax in Washington. If you're a high earner it's better than Montana, especially eastern Washington.
It's called sarcasm Indian outlaw. Just hoping we can hang on to our coach with Pac 12 vacancies in Ca. and Wa.

Latest posts

Back