• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Taboo II, Free Skate and the FCS (please drop at least one football related comment in each post)

Who is willing to attend games this season if required to wear mask and social distance

• 1. Yes, every home game;

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 2. Yes, every home and away game;

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 3. No, Fuck the mask I just won’t attend games anymore;

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 4. No, it just isn’t worth it to me or my family to take unnecessary risk;

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 5. Fuck the cats and fuck covid-19

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
SoCal Surfer said:
Dutch,

This Griz fan and alum would travel to Missoula for homecoming and a out-of-state game in Cali if I were able to attend with mask and social distance.
Everything is dependent on what is allowed. I already made room reservations anticipating a positive outcome.
Right on, I hope you make it up for homecoming. :clap: :clap: :clap: go Griz :thumb:

MLB is going to try and play without fans soon, could that work in the fall if covid gets worse. Still play the games and stream them and pay the colleges/ncaa with stimulus payments to make up for the lost revenue. I don’t know about you but I think we need to get back to some normalcy and college football is one of the things that crosses racial and politics divides and unites us a people and that is worth it. Stop building the stupid fucking wall and divert the money to make the college season happen. College Football or pour more money down the wall rathole that’s not doing anything to alleviate the cultural burden we are facing. Who’s with me on this one, Kem, Ghost, anyone ? Temporarily divert wall money for college football stimulus funds, its a win-win. Right on :thumb:

I just read an article that made the argument as to why Trump commuted Roger Stone’s 40 month federal prison sentence now. The speculation is that Trumps campaign is in deep trouble and he needs Stone’ s political chops and he will be joining Trumps kitchen cabinet working to get him re-elected. Wtf. Wrap your mind around that for a second. We are going to see Roger Stone on Fox and CNN etc., this summer shilling for Trump. Wonder if he will bring back Flynn and Manafort also. Lol smdh. This just gets more weird. Goddamn there must be football this fall or there will be blood.

Ok SoCal, keep the wall funds how about a few F-35B’s that cost $125,000,000 a piece, defer purchasing more until we got the covid under control with a vaccine. We need a diversion and football could be funded that way, no? Anyone? Just spitballing, trying to Will football to happen.

NFL just introduced the Oakley mouth shield to prevent spread of covid designed by nfl drs, engineers and the NFL players association. Looks really not much different then current shields just goes all the way down to bottom of facemask, has a couple of layers of clear plastic with vents over the mouth. Sounds like it is the gold standard at the moment. I wonder if college and high school will adopt It, too. Don’t know the cost yet. I first thought this was silly then I read a quote from a designer who said football is probably the perfect milieu or petri dish for the transmission of the virus, think abut that, if they can develop an effective shield this could go along way in stopping the damn spead.

Amy Berman Jackson, the federal, judge in the Roger Stone case issued an order for Trumps executive order commuting Stones prison sentence, to be filed with the court for her review. In her sentencing order she wrote that Stone was being sentenced for lying to protect the president. This could get really interesting.

Arguably Trumps reprieve is unconstitutional because article II section II, prohibits pardons in the case of impeachment. Trump was impeached and the articles of impeachment included his prior conduct regarding Russian inference of the 2016 election. So the argument is he cannot pardon or grant reprieves to anyone involved in the Russian election interference scandal, which means Stone. He could still be going to prison if Breman-Jackson determines the commutation is unconstitutional and therefore illegal. Trump may have committed another crime to be prosecuted when he leaves office. Lol Good stuff, coming down the constitutional law pike. Lol

Dutch Lane said:
Amy Berman Jackson, the federal, judge in the Roger Stone case issued an order for Trumps executive order commuting Stones prison sentence, to be filed with the court for her review. In her sentencing order she wrote that Stone was being sentenced for lying to protect the president. This could get really interesting.

Arguably Trumps reprieve is unconstitutional because article II section II, prohibits pardons in the case of impeachment. Trump was impeached and the articles of impeachment included his prior conduct regarding Russian inference of the 2016 election. So the argument is he cannot pardon or grant reprieves to anyone involved in the Russian election interference scandal, which means Stone. He could still be going to prison if Breman-Jackson determines the commutation is unconstitutional and therefore illegal. Trump may have committed another crime to be prosecuted when he leaves office. Lol Good stuff, coming down the constitutional law pike. Lol

HHS released as statement today that hospital reporting of covid-19 cases/deaths will now be routed to the Whitehouse rather then the CDC who has been tracking health/death statistics since 1946 when it was founded in Atlanta.
What plausible scientific reason or other reason would they do this? Fellas, anyone? Thanks smh

tourist said:
To make sure the TRUTH gets out.

Lol. It well be interesting to see how their numbers compare to John Hopkins each week and state records. Dumb move politically it’s not got to make a difference it’s just another unforced error. The point is to try and pick up voters not alienate people who still believe in our institutions. He’s pissing the election down his leg. The truth eventually gets out. There will a ton of documents that will finally get released to the public when he leaves in January.

January 2025. :thumb: :lol:

The problem with the CDC was they only used data from 85% of hospitals, and at that it took them a week to crunch the numbers. Kind of critical if you are trying to stay ahead of the curve(hospital admissions/ICU admissions/ventilators needed, etc., which never materialized), which is what all this 'shut-down' horseshit was supposed to do, about three months ago. Move them goalposts again! Politics and Bureaucracy. :roll:

Dutch Lane said:
Dutch Lane said:

HHS released as statement today that hospital reporting of covid-19 cases/deaths will now be routed to the Whitehouse rather then the CDC who has been tracking health/death statistics since 1946 when it was founded in Atlanta.
What plausible scientific reason or other reason would they do this? Fellas, anyone? Thanks smh

...I know you find this hard to believe but our government is corrupt! Washington is a cesspool of power hungry thieves..most
are politicians (Schiff your buddy) are attorneys..but you want to blame Trump who has only been there 3 1/2 years and most
of his time was fighting off these bastards!..you never blame Hussein for anything but anointed him king ( the guy was a joke! )
but hey Dutch you are an attorney and that's the way most of you guys are...there are some exceptions but few!

grizghost said:
Dutch Lane said:

...I know you find this hard to believe but our government is corrupt! Washington is a cesspool of power hungry thieves..most
are politicians (Schiff your buddy) are attorneys..but you want to blame Trump who has only been there 3 1/2 years and most
of his time was fighting off these bastards!..you never blame Hussein for anything but anointed him king ( the guy was a joke! )
but hey Dutch you are an attorney and that's the way most of you guys are...there are some exceptions but few!
Ghost, it was a dumb move politically and guess what they just reversed course because someone in the administration realized it was a dumb move and the reporting is back to cdc again. Ghost, I’d not know what your profession is based on what your post. But I’m a criminal defense attorney, I represent regular people who get into trouble with the criminal justice system, good, bad and ugly. So when you say “that’s the way most of you guys are” is painting with a broad brush. ABA polls show most attorneys lean right of center. Most criminal defense attorney are left of center in my opinion. The point of my prior post was that Trumps own administration is making mistakes that will hurt him at the polls and that was a rather dumb mistake to make. Thanks :thumb:

Back