• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will you get vaccinated for Covid19

Will you get vacinnated

• 1. Yes, I will get vaccinated.

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • 2. No, I will not get vaccinated, I make all of my own healthcare decisions.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 3. No, I’m afraid of microchips.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 4. No, I’m afraid of hypodermics

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 5. Libretad para Holandes! (Freedom for Dutch)

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 6. PR should not be the self-appointed boss of e-Griz.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • 7. Fuck the cats.

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • 8. Mods/minions stay the fuck out of posters’ disputes, this isn’t kindergarten you bunch of mamma’

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters
PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
The unvaccinated non-mask wearers are still ignorant, unpatriotic, selfish fucks that are dying at significantly higher rates.

Most continue to politicize a global health crisis.

Nothing has changed.

I'll agree that there are plenty that should have gotten the vaccine due to being in poor shape, but for others, why would you get a vaccine if it is not needed?

Phx, I like you, I generally enjoy reading your posts. You are looking at the lack of vaccinations from a purely individual perspective.

Middle aged death rates for white Americans has increased sharply since the vaccination has become widely available. The primary reason for this is vaccine/booster hesitation.

Your arguments are laughable considering that over 1 million Americans have been diagnosed with coronavirus in the past 2 days. That’s two days in a row of smashing the previous record days and isn’t counting those who have tested positive with at-home tests and didn’t report it.

Do you think one community, State or federal public health expert is saying, I wish fewer people were vaccinated or boosted?

It comes down to health care capacity, the best way to mitigate the severe symptoms and death toll of the virus is through vaccination and boosters—even if you have already had the virus.

Your argument about vaccinations on a given individual is academic, silly and dangerous. As evidenced by the Cornholios of this world, see above and likely below.

I’m done arguing and cajoling the unvaccinated. Let their dead bodies be stacked up like cord wood for all I care.

Darwin was right.

Cuervohola said:
Ursa Major said:
The unvaccinated non-mask wearers are still ignorant, unpatriotic, selfish f###[#] that are dying at significantly higher rates.

Most continue to politicize a global health crisis.

Nothing has changed.

Where is your data from? You are completely wrong.

First off, you need an N95 mask, so that Bandana isn't going to do anything...

Second, nothing about Covid has anything to do with Patriotism...

Third, Unvaccinated people aren't dying at any of your made up levels...

Fourth, the 3 vaccines don't work, hence the 4th shot now "needed"...

Fifth, the FDA themselves said the MRNA tech was dangerous 15 years ago...

Sixth, the FDA cleared the Moderna vaccine because Fauci and the NIH own Moderna...

Seventh, the FDA cleared the Pfizer vaccine because their former commish is a BOD member at Pfizer...

Seventh, most Pharma companies lie about the effectiveness of their products and pay fines in exchange for their market cap and stock price raising and the executives cashing out on their options. It happens ALL the time, hence the shots not working "95 Percent" like they said... It's more like 4 percent if that.

Eighth, there was no discussion AT ALL about there needing to be a booster until the HUMAN TRIALS were underway...

CONGRATS on being a Guinea Pig!

Ninth, the vaccines cause AIDS... You can figure that out, and yes it is the literal translation.

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Ursa Major said:
Cuervohola said:

Sixth, the FDA cleared the Moderna vaccine because Fauci and the NIH own Moderna...

Seventh, the FDA cleared the Pfizer vaccine because their former commish is a BOD member at Pfizer...

Seventh, most Pharma companies lie about the effectiveness of their products and pay fines in exchange for their market cap and stock price raising and the executives cashing out on their options. It happens ALL the time, hence the shots not working "95 Percent" like they said... It's more like 4 percent if that.

Eighth, there was no discussion AT ALL about there needing to be a booster until the HUMAN TRIALS were underway...

Ninth, the vaccines cause AIDS... You can figure that out, and yes it is the literal translation.

Shut the [#]f### up, Donny.

What's it like to be owned? Not only are you owned by the Gubment fear mongering about a COLD, which includes being owned by the Media because they are the Gubment, but you are also owned by me.

You can't dispute a thing I say, you never have been able to, so you stomp your feet like a little 3 year old throwing a tantrum and say F YOU!!!

If the Vaccine is so good and safe, why didn't the first 3 doses work? Why do they need a 4th? Will there be a 5th? 6th?

If the Vaccine is so good and safe, why did Congress give the drug companies blanket immunity from lawsuits over side effects and Deaths from the shots?

If the Vaccine is so good and safe, why did the FDA request to hide the data for 55 YEARS???

I would say "Think about it", but you don't have the cognitive ability.

Cuervohola said:

This entire post is based on partial truths.

Well, spit out the truth then... Why is it when people say they "have the truth", they never say it?

Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:
I'll agree that there are plenty that should have gotten the vaccine due to being in poor shape, but for others, why would you get a vaccine if it is not needed?

Phx, I like you, I generally enjoy reading your posts. You are looking at the lack of vaccinations from a purely individual perspective.

Middle aged death rates for white Americans has increased sharply since the vaccination has become widely available. The primary reason for this is vaccine/booster hesitation.

Your arguments are laughable considering that over 1 million Americans have been diagnosed with coronavirus in the past 2 days. That’s two days in a row of smashing the previous record days and isn’t counting those who have tested positive with at-home tests and didn’t report it.

Do you think one community, State or federal public health expert is saying, I wish fewer people were vaccinated or boosted?

It comes down to health care capacity, the best way to mitigate the severe symptoms and death toll of the virus is through vaccination and boosters—even if you have already had the virus.

Your argument about vaccinations on a given individual is academic, silly and dangerous. As evidenced by the Cornholios of this world, see above and likely below.

I’m done arguing and cajoling the unvaccinated. Let their dead bodies be stacked up like cord wood for all I care.

Darwin was right.

Well, thank you. I try to be as fair as I can on this topic.

In regards to your claim that my thoughts are academic, I would have to reply they are actually past respiratory pandemic lessons coupled with our extensive history of surveillance of cold and flu seasons, capped off with the fact we've also been working specifically with coronavirus for years. We knew what was best and simply changed course without any common sense justification.

I'm all for vaccinating those most susceptible and those who simply want the security, but don't feel it ever should be mandated. Zero Covid was never achievable and why the phrase "you cannot vaccinate your way out of a pandemic with a leaky vaccine" still rings true.

I'm not worried about case counts, as they started decoupling from deaths after the first wave and are now almost all the way there. This is also the part where I see a victory for everyone. There is nothing wrong with saying the vaccines prevented hospitalizations and deaths while allowing the virus to tone down to a level (Omicron) that everyone can safely catch Covid. From this point on, we can start building the layers of natural protection we will eventually build from being exposed to the endemic version.

It's also well past time to start letting our medical community actually practice the art of medicine like they were trained to do. They've been asked to fight this with both hands tied.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Peace.

Ursa Major said:
Cuervohola said:

Well, I see you haven't replied... I'm just wondering if you will wake up in the New Year and realize your "leaders" are punking you every single moment of the day? None of them have gotten the vaccine because they know it isn't safe, and none of them wear masks unless they know cameras will be there, and some still don't wear masks...

Pelosi
Breed
Biden
Newsom
Lightfoot
Ocasio Cortez
Obama
Democrat Texas Legislators on flight to DC

On and on and on... I'm not saying become a Republican, as my signature suggests, they are pretty much worthless also, I'm just saying you should use some Brain cells.

How about the HUGE Obama Birthday party at his mansion on the beach that is immune to Global Warming because he's a Democrat? Nobody there was wearing a mask because the people that were there are "sophisticated"...

Here's a real clear video example of the Democrat party...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3xSTEjksro

Cuervohola said:
Ursa Major said:

Well, I see you haven't replied... I'm just wondering if you will wake up in the New Year and realize your "leaders" are punking you every single moment of the day? None of them have gotten the vaccine because they know it isn't safe, and none of them wear masks unless they know cameras will be there, and some still don't wear masks...

Pelosi
Breed
Biden
Newsom
Lightfoot
Ocasio Cortez
Obama
Democrat Texas Legislators on flight to DC

On and on and on... I'm not saying become a Republican, as my signature suggests, they are pretty much worthless also, I'm just saying you should use some Brain cells.

How about the HUGE Obama Birthday party at his mansion on the beach that is immune to Global Warming because he's a Democrat? Nobody there was wearing a mask because the people that were there are "sophisticated"...

Here's a real clear video example of the Democrat party...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3xSTEjksro

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Aww... Ursa the Ammo-less...

Why show up when you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

I guess you are content with not only being owned by the Demon Rats, but by being punked by them constantly.

Remember to vote for them in November!

HAHAHAHAHA

Bisonation said:
you sheep that got poked. how's it feel?? idiots

i think the events in ukraine show just how 'brave' and 'tough' you anti-vax freedom fighters really are, and how meaningful your cause is. congratulations on your big victory - aided mostly by people getting vaxxed.

argh! said:
Bisonation said:
you sheep that got poked. how's it feel?? idiots

i think the events in ukraine show just how 'brave' and 'tough' you anti-vax freedom fighters really are, and how meaningful your cause is. congratulations on your big victory - aided mostly by people getting vaxxed.

Congrats on one of the dumbest things ever said on any forum in the History of time.

Cuervohola said:
argh! said:

Congrats on one of the dumbest things ever said on any forum in the History of time.

it was about you and your ilk, so i have to give credit for my achievement where it belongs, to you proud boys. with emphasis on the "boys".

argh! said:
Cuervohola said:

it was about you and your ilk, so i have to give credit for my achievement where it belongs, to you proud boys. with emphasis on the "boys".

Congrats on tying one of the dumbest things ever said on any forum in the History of time.

Back