• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck’s handling of Montana kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire bobcat fan base making their entire life about the Griz and thinking it pisses us off :lol:

E1KtQ1tUUAEHmzB.jpg

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You know that aunt, or friend's aunt, who never married and she's like never left Anaconda and she wears those t-shirts that have the neon cartoon bikini on them and she says things like, "I got more sense than that" and she thinks she is actually smart but still asks for a coloring book at Denny's? He looks like the male version of that. He's like the kind of guy who gets really passionate about Ford versus Chevy.

Oh my goodness just when I think you cannot outdo any of your previous cleverness you hit me with something like that. I think we need to get you booked for an open mic stand up night 😂😂

Karen, maybe he can be a special guest and do a one man routine at one of the barn dance shows in zootown next summer.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
And now someone is officially triggered😂😂. That was easy.
Like every time you hear esggcg...

Don’t bother me none. I think it’s hilarious that the scats let us live in their heads that way. I’d get it just doing it at games but they’re obsession is borderline clinical. I’d bet though that if we got owned and humiliated by our in state rival as much as them, some of our fan base might stoop to such a depressive state also. Besides, what do you care, I thought you were a nodick’er, or nodickian, or nodick. I can’t remember what y’all prefer to be called now.

Hauck, has put more Montana boys into the NFL than all the Bobcat coaches in the past 20 years. 3 of them played in a Pro Bowl. I think Bobby Hauck knows how to handle Montana Boys! The originator of this thread is an outright IDIOT.

ATLCAT said:
alabamagrizzly said:
In other news the scats still suck.
Says the guy that cries about hearing ESG chants out in the wild. Stay hidden in your basement son.
Have you ever clicked on this troll’s user panel? So marvelous. It says he is “52” years old and joined in 2006 (when he was 36). That means he lived through the streak from age 16 to 32. Ouch.

Think about that for a sec. From age 16 to 32, the peak period a lifetime, supposed to be the best years of life, all this guy knew was pain, misery, and loss year after year. Can you imagine growing up that way? He just discovered football and the torture took his youth.

Also, zoom in on the troll’s avatar pic, it’s great too. It’s a pic the troll photoshopped over a decade ago of BH flipping the bird, and it says, “miss me yet?” This was done by the troll when BH left for unlv as a way to needle Griz Nation, but the troll is too lazy or now incompetent to update it, or maybe the troll is just masochistic after all these years and BH is really meant to be flipping him off each time he logs into egriz to post (and not flipping off Griz Nation)? Not sure but either way it’s fitting.

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:
Like every time you hear esggcg...

Don’t bother me none. I think it’s hilarious that the scats let us live in their heads that way. I’d get it just doing it at games but they’re obsession is borderline clinical. I’d bet though that if we got owned and humiliated by our in state rival as much as them, some of our fan base might stoop to such a depressive state also. Besides, what do you care, I thought you were a nodick’er, or nodickian, or nodick. I can’t remember what y’all prefer to be called now.

Speaking about living in other teams heads how do you explain that you and other griz posters were starting numerous threads daily on EGRIZ about the bobcats since the pillow fight in missoula on november 20 2021.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Speaking about living in other teams heads how do you explain that you and other griz posters were starting numerous threads daily on EGRIZ about the bobcats since the pillow fight in missoula on november 20 2021.
Bro, you live on this site. :lol:

You of all people are in no place to talk to anyone about an obsession regarding a team they don’t like. :lol:

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

:lol: :clap:
Only a bubcat would know the exact date. Thanks for confirming what we already knew—that you are a bubcat troll pretending to be a undsu guy.

Dude has undeniably been band multiple times under different screen names for horribly racist comments, but he keeps coming back and every post is literally a lie.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Oh my goodness just when I think you cannot outdo any of your previous cleverness you hit me with something like that. I think we need to get you booked for an open mic stand up night 😂😂

Karen, maybe he can be a special guest and do a one man routine at one of the barn dance shows in zootown next summer.

Remember when you posted very racist remarks and then tried to defend them? I’ll always remember, and I’ll make sure you never forget. Pile of garbage.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

😂😂😂😂Says that man that averages almost a post a day on some other teams message board that he shouldn’t even care about cus we play each other once every 10-20 years.

Unless…..

(That unless is implying your probably really a scat fan. I mean seriously, why would any normal nodicker care so much about montana football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back