• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats Griz

Westcoastfan

Congrats on a 4-4 season, 6th in conference an early exit from the playoffs that you did not deserve. Not to mention one of the biggest beat downs in brawl history, looking forward to seeing what Bobby can do in year 6!

I mean this in the most sincere way possible, but do you wanna fight? I’ve seen pictures of you and honestly it wouldn’t take much to drop you on your fat ass!

Griz til I die said:
I mean this in the most sincere way possible, but do you wanna fight? I’ve seen pictures of you and honestly it wouldn’t take much to drop you on your fat ass!

We don’t pick on retarded kids chill the fuck out.

Griz til I die said:

You are spot one GTID. I know exactly who this bitch is. The epitome of an Internet troll. My high school daughter could 100% kick his ass and I’d bet money on it. He is one of the goofiest looking ass hats ive ever seen. I’m talking dungeons and dragons kind of weird.

Westcoastfan said:
Congrats on a 4-4 season, 6th in conference an early exit from the playoffs that you did not deserve. Not to mention one of the biggest beat downs in brawl history, looking forward to seeing what Bobby can do in year 6!

Try to have at least a little class.... ASSHAT

HookedonGriz said:
Griz til I die said:

You are spot one GTID. I know exactly who this bitch is. The epitome of an Internet troll. My high school daughter could 100% kick his ass and I’d bet money on it. He is one of the goofiest looking ass hats ive ever seen. I’m talking dungeons and dragons kind of weird.

DnD folks are offended by this comment.

HookedonGriz said:
Griz til I die said:

Watch what you are saying about D&D. I know a lot of them and the vast majority are good people.

PDXGrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

I apologize to any D&D dorks who were hurt in the making of my post. Maybe you can all get together and conjure up a hijinx spell to cast upon me or whatever the hell it is you would do. Please call Westcoasfan to lead the charge. I can picture him now 😂😂

HookedonGriz said:
PDXGrizzly said:

I apologize to any D&D dorks who were hurt in the making of my post. Maybe you can all get together and conjure up a hijinx spell to cast upon me or whatever the hell it is you would do. Please call Westcoasfan to lead the charge. I can picture him now 😂😂

I meant don’t lump them in with westcoastfan! Now quick! Roll for initiative!

PDXGrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

I meant don’t lump them in with westcoastfan! Now quick! Roll for initiative!

That makes much more sense! 👊 knuckles

Back