• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cold / Flu / Lung Health Webinar

Cuervohola

DONOR
Here's a webinar, about an Hour and a Half from an Ayurvedic Doctor that's also an expert in Traditional Chinese Medicine. He talks about Teas and Supplements to help lung health as well as how to knock out a Cold / Flu in a day.

I did a 7 week Detox program with this Dr. that completely healed my 22 year gut problems the first week of the program. Side note on that, if your guts are rockin and rollin all the time, I can tell you how to take care of that, as I just did it... Inexpensive, and will actually save you cash because you won't be eating the same foods for a while / you can't drink booze...

It's well worth your time to listen to this webinar and to stock up on specific teas / supplements.

Of course, you have to figure out if there is interactions with any drugs you take.

You want to watch this, even if it takes a few days. If you don't and you are in day 5 of a Cold / Flu later this season, you will remember reading this!

https://go.internationalintegrative.com/holistic-help-for-healthy-lungs-video/

HAHA yeah... I was forced to quit, my guts were rocking so bad I couldn't even drink Coffee much less Beer. Now I only drink Whiskey!

Back