• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#AskCDA

I feel so used.

Jewel had a sense of humor by the way. She wasn't much to look at but she knew how to screw with Swearengen.

signedbewildered said:
I feel so used.

Jewel had a sense of humor by the way. She wasn't much to look at but she knew how to screw with Swearengen.

I would take her brace off...............

NorthEndZoneDan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
46.6%. Sorry for the delay. It was a complicated analysis.
46.5678 if you dont round off the numbers. I would have responded sooner but I had to poop.

Hmm, interesting.
#CDAImmateriallyCorrected :thumb:

My next and final question for you.

We all know that the majority of the country has a normal scale of 1-10

Would you use an algorithm, abacus or a factor theorem to translate the BLATENT error in calibration most (100%) of the cat fans have when it comes to grading their incoming recruiting talent?

#8isthenew5

Abacus. But not in the intended way. The way to do it is to slide five beads on the top row all the way to the right. You only need the top row. Those five beads to the right represent the five stars on the recruiting scale. All other beads on the top row represent Bobcat commits. All posts by all Cat fans represent the space between the beads (dreams) on the right and the reality on the left.

Nice call and explanation, I like how this abacus comes in blue and piss yellow colors.
abacus.jpg

I graphed their last 10 recruiting years out to make it easier to see for the common man...not a good looking trend. Notice the slight uptick when McGoo signed.

down-crash-graph.jpg

jodcon said:
I graphed their last 10 recruiting years out to make it easier to see for the common man...not a good looking trend. Notice the slight uptick when McGoo signed.

down-crash-graph.jpg

Wow. Another poster with better graphs then Brint......

CDA, how did the bobcats find 31 high school students dumb enough to sign LOI today to play for the cow college?

Is this a red flag as to how bad the public school system is in this country, single mothers raising bad/dumb kids, or some kind of poisoning? (ie Lead, mercury, arsenic)

Good question. No, I do not believe this is an environmental thing. From where i'm sitting, it appears that the majority of these young men took the best thing available to them. Put another way, most of these young men did not receive offers from real programs (UM, Boise, Wazzu, etc.) Faced with a scholarship to shit pond stadium, they plugged their noses and jumped right in. The tough reality will set in when Coach Ron Ash bad mouths the first one of them to the press.

Despair is near for the C.A.T.S.!

CDAGRIZ said:
Good question. No, I do not believe this is an environmental thing. From where i'm sitting, it appears that the majority of these young men took the best thing available to them. Put another way, most of these young men did not receive offers from real programs (UM, Boise, Wazzu, etc.) Faced with a scholarship to shit pond stadium, they plugged their noses and jumped right in. The tough reality will set in when Coach Ron Ash bad mouths the first one of them to the press.

I suspect the fans of that school are laughing right now, thinking how disappointed the fans must be at Carroll and Rocky and Oklahoma Panhandle.

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I suspect the fans of that school are laughing right now, thinking how disappointed the fans must be at Carroll and Rocky and Oklahoma Panhandle.

They certainly snatched a few from the grasp of their peers. Kudos to the Cats.

CDA, settle a bet for me.

A few of us were talking about the butt hurt that Ron Ash was going through today and a disagreement broke out.

The topic we were discussing was music and I said that Ron Ash strikes me as the kind of guy that goes into his garage periodically to organize his cassette tapes and drink some white zin. Now most people organize music alphabetically or by genre but this Ash hole seems like the kind of dude that would organize his by emotion:
Songs about heartbreak
Songs about leaving
Songs about trains
Songs about finding the way
and definitely songs about loss

My friends disagree and think he drinks a bud light, set the cassettes up by genre and uses the garage to avoid his wife and the microwavable food she tries to pass off as home cooking.
(Lots of Hungry man TV dinners)

Your take?

This is a great question, and one I am asked often. The answer re: organization is both. Ron Ash organizes by genre and then sub-organizes by emotion. For example, he will have Sub-Saharan African Pop in one section, and Korean soul in another. Then he will organize intra-genre by emotion. You have good info because the emotions you list are spot on.

Now, you can collect on your bet regarding the beverage. While it's actually pinot grig, not white zin, Coach Ron Ash is a white wine man. The red stuff is just too heavy with his favorite food: summer salad with mango.

Quick follow-up question: What about Jesus songs or old spirituals?

[Please note that I don't have anything against Jesus songs. But in a way, if you only listened to Jesus songs, it would be like only listening to songs about boats, i.e., it might get old.]

Back