• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Alternative Facts

bgbigdog

DONOR
[tweet]https://twitter.com/pgabriel15/status/826869980616552450[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kyle_sample/status/826870569131982848[/tweet]

Ok, I'll say it. F$&k the cats.

Thanks for your journalistic integrity Kyle.

#choateislying, I already know that Holt was damn close to being a Cat and they very much wanted him. I am sure for most the in state recruits that is the case.

That would mean they didn't go after or show interest in the 10 Griz recruits. We know they did. And we know some of the same schollie offers were there from both UM and MSU. Was the used car salesman able to keep a straight face when he said it

Notice he says every kid they "went head to head" with Montana on. I'm guessing they didn't go after a number of kids, knowing they'd lose out to the GRIZ.

I mean, I could easily say I've gotten every super model I've gone head to head with Ryan Gosling over.

#ownthemeaninglessbullshitstatent

I heard Coach Choade was changing things up this year. The new recruit presser was being moved out of the Don "Iron Tumbleweed" Hass Memorial Sauna Room to a live remote next to the shit pond with a second live remote feed from Coach Kane Ioane from the tool shed at Reno H. Sales. Any truth to this Vim?

So are you fellows implying that the term "pre-season national champs" represents an "alternative fact?"

I think deming the only one MSU lost out on.

It was reported somewhere that Holt received a good bit of interest from Michael rider and Coach ash's staff, but the interest fell off when Choate arrived

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, colter mis-tweeted. Choate said all but one

mtgrizrule said:
#choateislying, I already know that Holt was damn close to being a Cat and they very much wanted him. I am sure for most the in state recruits that is the case.

Ash wanted him. New staff didn't give him much contact.

HookedonGriz said:
That would mean they didn't go after or show interest in the 10 Griz recruits. We know they did. And we know some of the same schollie offers were there from both UM and MSU. Was the used car salesman able to keep a straight face when he said it

Based off who you talk to, it could go either way. The recruiting cycle of "I won...no I won" goes on.

wbtfg said:

It was reported somewhere that Holt received a good bit of interest from Michael rider and Coach ash's staff, but the interest fell off when Choate arrived

Who knows if the whole truth is being told here, good for the cats if this is the case. We'll see if it has any effect on the cats 4-7 season. Do you think the cats can break the 12 year losing streak to the griz in Bozeman?

You guys do realize that every coach at every school will tell you they got every kid they wanted. That is coach speak 101 on signing day.

I can distinctly remember a certain coach in 2011 ecstatically telling the room they got every offensive lineman they went after, even pulling one away from an Oregon State offer. There was allot of chest pounding that day with that position group……..

……..and we all see how that turned out.

G-BEARS said:
wbtfg said:

Who knows if the whole truth is being told here, good for the cats if this is the case. We'll see if it has any effect on the cats 4-7 season. Do you think the cats can break the 12 year losing streak to the griz in Bozeman?

Eventually.

Does anybody know which out of state recruits went to the cats that we offered? Serious question, I didn't follow it closely enough.

They wanted the Mathews kid from Camas and RJ Nelson from Oregon, they both signed with us...

G-BEARS said:
Does anybody know which out of state recruits went to the cats that we offered? Serious question, I didn't follow it closely enough.

The ones that failed to read the entire letter.....

You'd be surprised how many kids stop reading at the word MONTANA and than are shocked when they show up in Bozeman to see a bobcat on the field and a shit pond next to he stadium.....

BadlandsGrizFan said:
G-BEARS said:

The ones that failed to read the entire letter.....

You'd be surprised how many kids stop reading at the word MONTANA and than are shocked when they show up in Bozeman to see a bobcat on the field and a shit pond next to he stadium.....

This doesn't happen.

Back