• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Heard a rumor in Bozeman......

Dutch Lane

DONOR
I was in Bozeman last week saw kid icoached who was a freshmen at MSU and who knows their all American freshman well, said that since spring ball, where he played only lb, he has been doing nothing but throwing and taking snaps and trying to bulk down a little. If this is true and they move Murray, who threw for 9 yds on 2 completions last year against PSU that was in the entire game, to rb or slot then they become a more balanced formibible offense. Murray beat the griz with only 98 yds passing, he is fast fast and can run.

Kid had been playing qb since 6th grade, was Class A poy two years in a row won 2 state chippers in football and one in B.B. and they recruit3d him for defense and this is after Murray’s freshman year. On the second day of early ball last year his position coach tells choate the kid is too talented to not use on offense so he gets switched to rb having never played it and gains 39 yrds on 9 carries in his first college game against Wasu, for the season he had 530 yrs on only 90 carries. Vim and I had this arguement on the badlands bowl thread, dove deep was a good back and forth, he basically told me I didnt know what I was talking about, I do,though. Lol. The best part of this is that the only coach over there who saw the obvious was not hc or the oc but rather their lb coach TG. That’s a true story. Lol.

I don’t doubt anything regarding Troy Anderson. The kid is likely the best athlete on the team and might also be the smartest kid in the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wbtfg said:
I don’t doubt anything regarding Troy Anderson. The kid is likely the best athlete on the team and might also be the smartest kid in the team.

He can't be too smart, cause he signed to play at MSU

4theluvofgriz said:
wbtfg said:

Seeing how he is majoring in Mechanical Engineering MSU was a very smart choice.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I also read where the cat box is adopting a Clear Bag Policy where the only thing that can be taken through the gate is a certain dimensioned clear bag. Since no purses are allowed how the hell are posters like rick k, cataholic, 91catalum, catsrback76, poorgriz, etc...... going to get their feminine products in without everyone noticing. Gonna be pretty damn embarrassing for sure. :lol: :shock:
Go Griz!

4theluvofgriz said:
wbtfg said:

Yah, I guess the 6,000 plus students more in enrollment over UM are all not too smart either. According to you, if they were smart they would have went to UM, a school shrinking into oblivion. :lol: :clap:

nzone said:
I also read where the cat box is adopting a Clear Bag Policy where the only thing that can be taken through the gate is a certain dimensioned clear bag. Since no purses are allowed how the hell are posters like rick k, cataholic, 91catalum, catsrback76, poorgriz, etc...... going to get their feminine products in without everyone noticing. Gonna be pretty damn embarrassing for sure. :lol: :shock:
Go Griz!

You can bring in a small, not clear, purse as well...So we will be fine. Thanks for asking.

bigsky33 said:
4theluvofgriz said:
wbtfg said:

Yah, I guess the 6,000 plus students more in enrollment over UM are all not too smart either. According to you, if they were smart they would have went to UM, a school shrinking into oblivion. :lol: :clap:

"would have went"?

Dutch Lane said:
I was in Bozeman last week saw kid icoached who was a freshmen at MSU and who knows their all American freshman well, said that since spring ball, where he played only lb, he has been doing nothing but throwing and taking snaps and trying to bulk down a little. If this is true and they move Murray, who threw for 9 yds on 2 completions last year against PSU that was in the entire game, to rb or slot then they become a more balanced formibible offense. Murray beat the griz with only 98 yds passing, he is fast fast and can run.

Kid had been playing qb since 6th grade, was Class A poy two years in a row won 2 state chippers in football and one in B.B. and they recruit3d him for defense and this is after Murray’s freshman year. On the second day of early ball last year his position coach tells choate the kid is too talented to not use on offense so he gets switched to rb having never played it and gains 39 yrds on 9 carries in his first college game against Wasu, for the season he had 530 yrs on only 90 carries. Vim and I had this arguement on the badlands bowl thread, dove deep was a good back and forth, he basically told me I didnt know what I was talking about, I do,though. Lol. The best part of this is that the only coach over there who saw the obvious was not hc or the oc but rather their lb coach TG. That’s a true story. Lol.

My opinion would not change if they move Troy to QB. I would still completely disagree with it and would have no problem calling out the MSU coaches. I also would gladly eat crow if it works.

nzone said:
Go Griz!

That's damn fine work right there

bigsky33 said:

UM grads generally don’t say “have went.”

And they know how to spell “yeah.”

:thumb:

Nowisgriztime said:
4theluvofgriz said:
wbtfg said:

Seeing how he is majoring in Mechanical Engineering MSU was a very smart choice.

Just checked and the MSU mechanical engineering program is ranked #89 out of 108 schools. Like I said, he must not be very smart

4theluvofgriz said:
Nowisgriztime said:
4theluvofgriz said:
wbtfg said:

Just checked and the MSU mechanical engineering program is ranked #89 out of 108 schools. Like I said, he must not be very smart
[/quote

Depends who is doing the ratings.
http://www.montana.edu/news/17792/msu-s-mechanical-engineering-programs-ranked-among-best-in-nation

grizpack said:
Also heard a rumor that Murray may have some eligibility problems....
I thought there were some mumblings of such an issue last summer as well. Looks like survey of calculus, some general chemistry and physics are required generals for his major in Kinesiology. Being that he’s not actually a throwing qb, perhaps the physics involved in projectile motion are causing an issue.

Back