• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BOBBY IS BACK

kyle_sample

DONOR
Since Bobby Hauck left Montana after the 2009 season, things haven’t been the same for the Griz. I won’t go into what the program and what fans have had to deal with since Bobby left. But no more worries because Bobby is back! In light of his return and the excitement it has produced, I thought it was only right to allow Griz fans the opportunity to wear that pride on their chests and heads. I am selling MAKE MONTANA GREAT AGAIN hats and t-shirts. The hats (one size fits all snapbacks) come in two styles: straight billed and curved bill, both maroon. Both hats are made by Yupoong, which produces the highest quality and most comfortable snabacks around. The shirts are maroon and will be very light and comfy.

I have ordered prototypes of each hat and should have finished products by sometime next week.

I know the use of this phrase has some political connotations. But these products are not politically connected in anyway. The phrase, the timing of the return of the coach who led the program to some of its most successful seasons and the hope he can bring the Griz back to national prominence are a coincidence too good to be true.

If you’re interested, you can email me at [email protected]. Straight billed hats are priced at $27, curved bill $29 and shirts at $25. As soon as I have pictures of the products I will post them!

Go Griz!

Curious: How do the ones marketed on bcn read? “Make the cats Great Once”? “Well Maybe We’ll be Relevant at Least”? Or perhaps the old standby: “I shoulda gone to Montana”?

EverettGriz said:
Curious: How do the ones marketed on bcn read? “Make the cats Great Once”? “Well Maybe We’ll be Relevant at Least”? Or perhaps the old standby: “I shoulda gone to Montana”?

"1984"

EverettGriz said:

They are all preseason national best sellers!

kyle_sample said:
Since Bobby Hauck left Montana after the 2009 season, things haven’t been the same for the Griz. I won’t go into what the program and what fans have had to deal with since Bobby left. But no more worries because Bobby is back! In light of his return and the excitement it has produced, I thought it was only right to allow Griz fans the opportunity to wear that pride on their chests and heads. I am selling MAKE MONTANA GREAT AGAIN hats and t-shirts. The hats (one size fits all snapbacks) come in two styles: straight billed and curved bill, both maroon. Both hats are made by Yupoong, which produces the highest quality and most comfortable snabacks around. The shirts are maroon and will be very light and comfy.

I have ordered prototypes of each hat and should have finished products by sometime next week.

I know the use of this phrase has some political connotations. But these products are not politically connected in anyway. The phrase, the timing of the return of the coach who led the program to some of its most successful seasons and the hope he can bring the Griz back to national prominence are a coincidence too good to be true.

If you’re interested, you can email me at [email protected]. Straight billed hats are priced at $27, curved bill $29 and shirts at $25. As soon as I have pictures of the products I will post them!

Go Griz!
The guy who constantly bashes President Trump and Republicans on Twitter is now piggy-backing off his political slogan to try and make money. Too funny! 😂

Saw a dude at the game wearing a shirt that said “Hauckamania.” It used our old school color combo and had font from the 80s shirt that Hulk Hogan would rip off before a match. I tried to mimic the move Hulk would use to pump up the crowd by spinning my arm into an ear funnel, but the dude just looked at me like I was nuts. Maybe my “26 inch pythons” scared him away, brother! They are hard to keep in a backpack without the snake app.

1.Posting Rules
a. Please don't post: 1.Severe harassment, threats and abuse
2.Personal information of another user without prior consent of that user
3.Material that is overly vulgar, obscene or indecent. This includes posting links to such content as well
4.Posts that are hateful or racially offensive
5.Unrelated Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation without prior consent from forum administrator

WTF?

I also have some shit to sell...

garizzalies said:
Saw a dude at the game wearing a shirt that said “Hauckamania.” It used our old school color combo and had font from the 80s shirt that Hulk Hogan would rip off before a match. I tried to mimic the move Hulk would use to pump up the crowd by spinning my arm into an ear funnel, but the dude just looked at me like I was nuts. Maybe my “26 inch pythons” scared him away, brother! They are hard to keep in a backpack without the snake app.

Now, you KNOW those are not allowed into WaGRIZ, Gar.

SoldierGriz said:
1.Posting Rules
a. Please don't post: 1.Severe harassment, threats and abuse
2.Personal information of another user without prior consent of that user
3.Material that is overly vulgar, obscene or indecent. This includes posting links to such content as well
4.Posts that are hateful or racially offensive
5.Unrelated Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation without prior consent from forum administrator

WTF?

I also have some shit to sell...

He got permission. It amazed me with as many moderators as this board has, posters get upset when someone posts something that says it needs administrator permission. If it didn't have permission, the board moderators would move it or delete it.

garizzalies said:

Then don't buy the shirt dude...man if he doesn't get the reference, wasted on a moron! That was some funny stuff. :thumb:

Saw a lot of BOBBY'S BACK Tshirts last weekend. I'm pretty sure they were happy Hauck was once again coach but it could have been just a bunch of guys named Robert with lettering on the back of their shirts.

Back