• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Traitor Trump

Fat Bruno

How many of the world's most vile thug's asses has Trump kissed so far? Putin, Kim, Erdogan, Duterte and the Saudi Princes ... all put ahead of his country's interests and over all our own agencies and intel services!!! Anyone still supporting this scum is a traitor, themselves.

Have you heard why the loser lost again?

Korean talks collapse over Kim’s failure to offer Trump asylum.

Russian TV relishes ‘this clown’ Trump hurting relations with US allies — and coming up empty on North Korea
Russia’s state television service this week mocked President Donald Trump for harming relationships with his own country’s allies while completely failing to come away with an agreement to denuclearize North Korea.

“Trump miraculously managed to worsen relations on all fronts: with the European Union, China, Russia,” he said. “Total failure in Syria. The same with Turkey. Failure with Iran and failure with Venezuela. Nothing but failures at every turn… Trump, who calls himself the ‘master of the deal,’ left Vietnam empty-handed.”

And, for all this, Trumpskii will only kiss Putitin's ass all the more passionately.

Glen Greenwald: Mueller Did Not Merely Reject the Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theories. He Obliterated Them.

Terrific article.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

Why can't they let the president be the president and they get to doing their job of governing?

I think because his favorability fell to 37% since the release of the mueller report so it stands to reason there is a majority of Americans who aren't satisfied with his behavior in office. It’s an interesting question what was Mueller's conclusion in his report. Because a sitting president can’t be indicted it would be unfair and prejudicial to a sitting president to have an indictment hanging over his had while in office or a sealed indictment waiting for him until he got out of office. Because even an indictment has almost as much of a stigma attached to it as a conviction. Mueller's report clearly states that if he hadn’t found enough probable cause to indict him then he would have stated so. And he did not state so, which means that yes they do have enough probable cause to support an indictment, and the feds are very good at supporting their indictments especially a case this high in the food chain. That’s why the report is so detailed, 400 plus pages. Most indictments for run of the mill obstructing charges are usually a couple of pages long detailing the probable cause evidence. Remember Nixon was indicted for far less then Trump has pulled off. I believe this will drag on for years because trump is his own worst enemy and he lies and obstructs with out batting an eye, which really offends the other 63% of us who don’t like having an un-indicted co-conspirator in the Whitehouse.

Dutch Lane said:
I think because his favorability fell to 37% since the release of the mueller report so it stands to reason there is a majority of Americans who aren't satisfied with his behavior in office. It’s an interesting question what was Mueller's conclusion in his report. Because a sitting president can’t be indicted it would be unfair and prejudicial to a sitting president to have an indictment hanging over his had while in office or a sealed indictment waiting for him until he got out of office. Because even an indictment has almost as much of a stigma attached to it as a conviction. Mueller's report clearly states that if he hadn’t found enough probable cause to indict him then he would have stated so. And he did not state so, which means that yes they do have enough probable cause to support an indictment, and the feds are very good at supporting their indictments especially a case this high in the food chain. That’s why the report is so detailed, 400 plus pages. Most indictments for run of the mill obstructing charges are usually a couple of pages long detailing the probable cause evidence. Remember Nixon was indicted for far less then Trump has pulled off. I believe this will drag on for years because trump is his own worst enemy and he lies and obstructs with out batting an eye, which really offends the other 63% of us who don’t like having an un-indicted co-conspirator in the Whitehouse.

Put down the crack pipe...

That’s all you can come up with ?(Haven’t imbibed since the late 80s)Try a little harder, the real Walter would have had the cajones to at least try and engage in a discussion, otherwise go back to the junior high board and leave the political bullshit to the adults.

Dutch Lane said:
That’s all you can come up with ?(Haven’t imbibed since the late 80s)Try a little harder, the real Walter would have had the cajones to at least try and engage in a discussion, otherwise go back to the junior high board and leave the political bullshit to the adults.

This say's it all!

Cite your sources, chapter, line and verse. I would expect a professional job from you, who toils in a line of work where language is precise, not the mindless regurgitation from some left wing talking points 'source.' Use your education and critical thinking ability to see what has gone on since the 2016 election. This is no more than a well orchestrated silent coup attempt, by the Deep State and anyone who just doesn't like Trump and his policies. Please, put this 'junior high' horseshit to rest, its been worn out by the now banned fatty. No need to gutter slither in his place.

Uhm, I read the report compiled by that left wing, Vietnam combat veteran, rat bastard and close personal friend of William Barr, Special Counsel Robert Mueller. It’s 448 pages(without appendix) in 2 volumes very well sourced and easy to read. Mueller follows existing DOJ policy that was promulgated by the OLC in memos form 1973 after watergate and reaffirmed in the 2000 memo after the Clinton impeachment, that a sitting president could not be indicted while in office because it would violate the separation of powers. Remember these were policy decisions made simply by the OLC not anything that was enacted into law by congress or ever even tested in federal court. These policy decisions are binding on all DOJ employees including Mueller, and ever the good Marine, he didn’t try to buck them. That’s why he emphatically stated that if they didn’t have enough evidence to indict Trump they would have said so and they stated no such thing. What Mueller gave congress is a road map to impeach Trump just like the grand jury indictment of Nixon and he was indicted for much less then what Trump has pulled off and Clinton signed a non prosecution agreement on his last day in office in exchange for $25000 fine and relinquishment of his law license. If Trump is not impeached, a change at DOJ after the 2020 election will lead to his indictment when he is out of office unless he signs his own non-prosecution agreement with his own DOJ before he leaves office. That would look pretty slimy if William Barr, Trumps hand picked AG pulls something like that. Similar to how Nixon arranged to have Ford pardon him the day after he resigned before independent counsel filed its indictment. Both slimy moves in my opinion.

Are you a unitary executive guy like Nixon? who famously stated after resigning that “well, if the president does it then it can’t be a crime.” because he is the head of the executive branch and is above the federal law, sort of like a four year monarchy, with unchecked power to do whatever it wants every four years. So are you a monarchist too were only Trump is above the law while in office? It’s fine with me if you are but do you want to discuss it or just take weak ad hominem shots at posters you don’t agree with or do you have the balls to engage in a discussion, unlike the teenage Walter. So anyway my source is the Mueller report. What are your sources regarding the deep state conspiracy if care to engage in a discussio or just throw out unfounded bullshit :thumb:

Dutch,
I read it also, and from what I gather Trump might have asked a few questions or thought of certain things.

Our court system is about actions... so what did he DO that was an impeachable offense?

If thought becomes crime this country is finished

IE asking if he can fire someone is a whole lot different then firing someone without cause.

The report has a whole lot of "could" "might" maybe"
but no "he did this." Believe me with how much the liberal lawyers and Mueller wanted to nail him, if they had the goods, he would have been indicted.

Dutch you seem like a smart guy, but this would not stand up in a court of law and this report is only one side of the debate. In a court room the defendant would have ample time to argue and state his side of the case.

If after 2 years and 30 million dollars this is all Mueller has then this whole thing is a joke.

Dutch, you could have been brief and simply said, "...the Mueller report is my source." Brief(s), to a lawyer are something to file in court, or something to wear. Looks like I was vague in my request for 'sources.' I was specifically referring to your 37% Trump favorability claim. Of course, lumping the remaining 63% behind what ever you support is a huge leap. My sources are, but not confined to, Coulter, Horowitz, Savage, Levin, Jarrett, and Dershowitz(I assume you've heard of him). But, you included Nixon, Ford, and Clinton(him, not her)into your narrative. You left off Bush the First, Bush the Second, and your favorite Obama the Communist. Two years and $30M for this Star Chamber failure. By Washington standards, $60,000 per page is a bargain. Mueller, and those preceding him, proved NOTHING. All just political bullshit designed to obstruct Trump.

tourist said:
Dutch, you could have been brief and simply said, "...the Mueller report is my source." Brief(s), to a lawyer are something to file in court, or something to wear. Looks like I was vague in my request for 'sources.' I was specifically referring to your 37% Trump favorability claim. Of course, lumping the remaining 63% behind what ever you support is a huge leap. My sources are, but not confined to, Coulter, Horowitz, Savage, Levin, Jarrett, and Dershowitz(I assume you've heard of him). But, you included Nixon, Ford, and Clinton(him, not her)into your narrative. You left off Bush the First, Bush the Second, and your favorite Obama the Communist. Two years and $30M for this Star Chamber failure. By Washington standards, $60,000 per page is a bargain. Mueller, and those preceding him, proved NOTHING. All just political bullshit designed to obstruct Trump.

did you read the report yourself, or have one of the shills you listed summarize it for you?

Back