• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"UNITY"

tourist

Biden preaches 'Unity' after four years of DOING the exact opposite, then signing 15 Executive Orders undoing the progress made in the last four years. Given he was just reading and signing what his fruit cup providers placed in front of him. Civil War IS coming to your home country, illegal aliens not included, obviously. :roll:

.....swamp creatures are no longer in the dark...they have been exposed ..they will lie ..cheat ...and steal as long as they
stay in power...they come in all shape and sizes both Republican and Democrats'...they are like thieves that come and
steal everything in your house and say lets be friends...we remember what they did to Trump and what they really did to
us so what comes around goes around...once again they are exposed!

...China Puppet Joe is compromised and his days are numbered..47 years of government fleecing the taxpayers..
they want us to put and shut up and say lets have unity...they are two faced hypocritical cowards!..that's why the they got
the military to guard themselves when they felt threatened by armless people entering the Capitol...they want walls of
protection for themselves but they are against border walls for our country...

...is it "we the people" or " we the government "........... let the Sleeping Giant be awaken!

grizghost said:
.....swamp creatures are no longer in the dark...they have been exposed ..they will lie ..cheat ...and steal as long as they
stay in power...they come in all shape and sizes both Republican and Democrats'...they are like thieves that come and
steal everything in your house and say lets be friends...we remember what they did to Trump and what they really did to

...China Puppet Joe is compromised and his days are numbered..47 years of government fleecing the taxpayers..
they want us to put and shut up and say lets have unity...they are two faced hypocritical cowards!..that's why the they got
the military to guard themselves when they felt threatened by armless people entering the Capitol...they want walls of

...is it "we the people" or " we the government "........... let the Sleeping Giant be awaken!

Have you switched topics again? What about the election fraud evidence or rather proof of it you droned on about the last 2 months, when do we get to see that? I’m thinking that absolute proof of the legitimacy of election will be front and center at his impeachment trial, with people like the Georgia sec. state and other election expert witnesses and documentation exhibits presented. Here’s the fun part Trumps lawyers will be able to confront and cross examine the witnesses so the country will get to see all the evidence examined by both sides. You guys are fucked with what will come out at the trial it’s going to finally bury Trump and then rupture the GOP into disparate factions. Twitter just dunked on Trump it’s like he doesn’t exist and there is nothing he can do about it. Nite there giant, china puppet joe is our president and he just shut down and shifted money away from the border wall through an executive order.

Killed the Keystone Pipeline, and 11,000 jobs with it. 8,000 Union jobs. How many of those voted for Biden. Buyers remorse?

Jesse said:
grizghost said:

Have you switched topics again? What about the election fraud evidence or rather proof of it you droned on about the last 2 months, when do we get to see that? I’m thinking that absolute proof of the legitimacy of election will be front and center at his impeachment trial, with people like the Georgia sec. state and other election expert witnesses and documentation exhibits presented. Here’s the fun part Trumps lawyers will be able to confront and cross examine the witnesses so the country will get to see all the evidence examined by both sides. You guys are f###[#] with what will come out at the trial it’s going to finally bury Trump and then rupture the GOP into disparate factions. Twitter just dunked on Trump it’s like he doesn’t exist and there is nothing he can do about it. Nite there giant, china puppet joe is our president and he just shut down and shifted money away from the border wall through an executive order.

.....you sound proud of the fact that China Joe is stripping the country's national security and Twitter is censoring the opposition..
I got news for you ..yeah the GOP might be done but we are not ....we will rise and be stronger because Biden is F...ing up and
now the people we see it! ...treating our Military like shit and putting them in garages to sleep ...the hell with Pelosi/Schumner
this will not go well for them! ..Buckle up! The Great Awakening!

grizghost said:
Jesse said:
Have you switched topics again? What about the election fraud evidence or rather proof of it you droned on about the last 2 months, when do we get to see that? I’m thinking that absolute proof of the legitimacy of election will be front and center at his impeachment trial, with people like the Georgia sec. state and other election expert witnesses and documentation exhibits presented. Here’s the fun part Trumps lawyers will be able to confront and cross examine the witnesses so the country will get to see all the evidence examined by both sides. You guys are f###[#] with what will come out at the trial it’s going to finally bury Trump and then rupture the GOP into disparate factions. Twitter just dunked on Trump it’s like he doesn’t exist and there is nothing he can do about it. Nite there giant, china puppet joe is our president and he just shut down and shifted money away from the border wall through an executive order.

.....you sound proud of the fact that China Joe is stripping the country's national security and Twitter is censoring the opposition..
I got news for you ..yeah the GOP might be done but we are not ....we will rise and be stronger because Biden is F...ing up and
now the people we see it! ...treating our Military like shit and putting them in garages to sleep ...the hell with Pelosi/Schumner

You guys better get the the federal government to give you your own Twitter then. Wasn’t Trump still in charge when the national guard was brought in right after the insurrection. They were all staying in hotels in DC, Trump was still our commander and chief until 12pm on the 20th, how could Nancy and chuck put them in garages cupcake? Try again you just keep making shit up. And who the fuck is “we”? You mean yourself and the fellas who stormed the Capitol yeah, right go for it try and take over the country, Ghost you are losing it.

Serious question for you should the trespassers be held accountable and prosecuted? And why didn’t ex president trump issue a blanket pardon to all his people who obeyed his command to come to DC on the 6th? Even the proud boys are pissed off at him for being a coward, which he is. If he had any nuts he would have led the march on the Capitol like he said he would and then of course he turned his back on his rube followers. What a total fucking embarrassment of a demagogue.

Jesse said:
grizghost said:

You guys better get the the federal government to give you your own Twitter then. Wasn’t Trump still in charge when the national guard was brought in right after the insurrection. They were all staying in hotels in DC, Trump was still our commander and chief until 12pm on the 20th, how could Nancy and chuck put them in garages cupcake? Try again you just keep making shit up. And who the [#]f### is “we”? You mean yourself and the fellas who stormed the Capitol yeah, right go for it try and take over the country, Ghost you are losing it.

Serious question for you should the trespassers be held accountable and prosecuted? And why didn’t ex president trump issue a blanket pardon to all his people who obeyed his command to come to DC on the 6th? Even the proud boys are pissed off at him for being a coward, which he is. If he had any nuts he would have led the march on the Capitol like he said he would and then of course he turned his back on his rube followers. What a total f###[#] embarrassment of a demagogue.

The national guard was put in the parking garage AFTER the inauguration. On Thursday night, according to this Jan. 22 WaPost article.
"Hundreds of National Guard members forced from the U.S. Capitol and into a parking garage Thursday night were allowed to return indoors to rest, defense officials said Friday, after photos of soldiers lying on concrete prompted outrage from lawmakers.

The abrupt transfer came Thursday afternoon with no explanation, two soldiers told The Washington Post. The troops were using space at the Capitol to relax in between guard shifts, but relocating to the parking garage put them in close quarters with moving cars, exhaust fumes, few toilets and troops potentially infected with the coronavirus, the soldiers said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/01/21/national-guard-senate-garage/

Jesse, why do you just make up stuff and provide so much incorrect info? By the way, how was your prediction on Guiliani and the Trump kids being pardoned?

Jesse said:
grizghost said:

You guys better get the the federal government to give you your own Twitter then. Wasn’t Trump still in charge when the national guard was brought in right after the insurrection. They were all staying in hotels in DC, Trump was still our commander and chief until 12pm on the 20th, how could Nancy and chuck put them in garages cupcake? Try again you just keep making shit up. And who the [#]f### is “we”? You mean yourself and the fellas who stormed the Capitol yeah, right go for it try and take over the country, Ghost you are losing it.

Serious question for you should the trespassers be held accountable and prosecuted? And why didn’t ex president trump issue a blanket pardon to all his people who obeyed his command to come to DC on the 6th? Even the proud boys are pissed off at him for being a coward, which he is. If he had any nuts he would have led the march on the Capitol like he said he would and then of course he turned his back on his rube followers. What a total f###[#] embarrassment of a demagogue.

....cupcake?....I've come from a long line of a wrestlers in my family and I have 12 years of the abuse on my body not to
mention some ugly ears....and I have 6 brothers and unfortunately a couple of them were just a little better (record wise)
they let me know about but we were all really good but those days are over.... anyway I love how you twist and turn the facts...
yeah when I read you posts I do kind of lose it... :cry: ........be careful who you call cupcake it could get you into trouble!

grizghost said:
Jesse said:

....cupcake?....I've come from a long line of a wrestlers in my family and I have 12 years of the abuse on my body not to
mention some ugly ears....and I have 6 brothers and unfortunately a couple of them were just a little better (record wise)
they let me know about but we were all really good but those days are over.... anyway I love how you twist and turn the facts...
yeah when I read you posts I do kind of lose it... :cry: ........be careful who you call cupcake it could get you into trouble!
So no answers to the questions posed?

Jesse said:
grizghost said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CreVpaDZgOY&feature=emb_logo ...this is excellent!

grizghost said:
Jesse said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CreVpaDZgOY&feature=emb_logo ...this is excellent!

The question was should the fellas be prosecuted or not, and why; and why don’t you think Trump didn’t save all his fellas with a pardon? Jfc he pardoned little Wayne, and he left the fellas to twist in the wind. I think that is really low, I would have respected him if he issued the pardon and said fuck you to whoever objected in both parties. I don’t think that many of them should be prosecuted because they believed what their commander and chief has been telling them for the last four years. The guys who assaulted police officers though should have to pay something for it. I believe because they are charged under federal law they are fucked. So what do you say about it all cupcake

tourist said:
Killed the Keystone Pipeline, and 11,000 jobs with it. 8,000 Union jobs. How many of those voted for Biden. Buyers remorse?

my native friends are happy with the move, they don't want oil spills ruining their land. i don't really have a 'side'.

argh! said:
tourist said:

my native friends are happy with the move, they don't want oil spills ruining their land. i don't really have a 'side'.

The pipeline was not going on any Indian Reservations, to my knowledge. It had been routed off reservations purposely. To go over reservation land, the company would have to negotiate a right of way agreement with the tribe/reservation. The tribes were suing over possible issues on lands off of the reservation. I never researched what the off-reservation land claims were. No spill was going to ruin their lands. Lots of my Natives friends are disappointed with the Biden's decision. Job losses.

I have some knowledge and background of pipelines on reservations, having represented my tribe in a possible extension of a pipeline right of way. Over a decade ago. Fort Peck Reservation.

argh, sorry, but I think your Native friends are biased or out to lunch on this one. Don't think they know what they're talking about.

Back