• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Interesting Take

ChesterGriz

DONOR
https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-tucker-carlson-ties-together-lays-undeniable-truth-2020-election/?utm_source=parler&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2021-07-10&utm_campaign=manualpost

....look at the forensic audit being done in Arizona...military data guys know this election was a scam!...just listen to them!
every state by the way!...but government institutions are corrupt! ...they will not listen or do they care to the will of the people!

grizghost said:
....look at the forensic audit being done in Arizona...military data guys know this election was a scam!...just listen to them!
every state by the way!...but government institutions are corrupt! ...they will not listen or do they care to the will of the people!

how do you define "the people"? the will of an imaginary voter majority of trump voters, who, despite the loss, have the will to fake it and pretend they won?

willy?

argh! said:
grizghost said:

how do you define "the people"? the will of an imaginary voter majority of trump voters, who, despite the loss, have the will to fake it and pretend they won?

willy?

Spoken like a true government employee, sucking from the tit of the tax payer. All of you slackers are flaming libs. Gee, we wonder why? Go swill your 10th cup of coffee, and put-in your two hours of work before you call it a day. You wouldn't last 6 months working in the private sector.

Regarding your drivel about the election....... wanna try to explain how Biden supposedly got 80 million votes, which is 12 million more than Obama? Trump received 76 million votes, more than any candidate in history, and STILL LOST TO A SENILE, CORRUPT 35-year POLITICIAN???? Nobody with half a brain believes this.

hunt-ducks said:
argh! said:

willy?

Spoken like a true government employee, sucking from the tit of the tax payer. All of you slackers are flaming libs. Gee, we wonder why? Go swill your 10th cup of coffee, and put-in your two hours of work before you call it a day. You wouldn't last 6 months working in the private sector.

Regarding your drivel about the election....... wanna try to explain how Biden supposedly got 80 million votes, which is 12 million more than Obama? Trump received 76 million votes, more than any candidate in history, and STILL LOST TO A SENILE, CORRUPT 35-year POLITICIAN???? Nobody with half a brain believes this.

blah blah blah. i worked 60+ hours a week for years. now i'm like you rich and fat, minus the fat part. as for your conspiracy theory, etc, just replace ol' xi with your boy trump, and this is what you are after: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/china-crackdown-tech-celebrities-xi/2021/09/09/b4c2409c-0c66-11ec-a7c8-61bb7b3bf628_story.html

argh! said:
hunt-ducks said:

blah blah blah. i worked 60+ hours a week for years. now i'm like you rich and fat, minus the fat part. as for your conspiracy theory, etc, just replace ol' xi with your boy trump, and this is what you are after: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/china-crackdown-tech-celebrities-xi/2021/09/09/b4c2409c-0c66-11ec-a7c8-61bb7b3bf628_story.html

I'm 5'10" and weigh 175 lbs. Wanna compare body mass index for $1000???

hunt-ducks said:
argh! said:

I'm 5'10" and weigh 175 lbs. Wanna compare body mass index for $1000???

I'll take ya up on that, h-d...

Betcha I out score both of you. My offense can roll up the points. At my annual check up, I officially cleared the 30 marker, and am a card carrying obese.

3-7-77 said:
Betcha I out score both of you. My offense can roll up the points. At my annual check up, I officially cleared the 30 marker, and am a card carrying obese.

have i seen you on airplanes? next to me?

etc etc

Don't that just piss ya off. But, my last flight was 25 years ago, so it wasn't me. Those who sat next to me had their rolls rolls covering the arm rest.

Back