• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dingbat trustafarian in Bozeman

I caught that, and could hardly believe I was hearing it. Said it several times. What a hoot! I don't think Tucker is gonna be rooting for the scats. Think that is a hangover from a vacation fishing trip. He stopped in Bozo to get some gear and the owner of the shitshop got into his face. Probably some goddamned leftwing nut kalifornia transplant.

3-7-77 said:
I caught that, and could hardly believe I was hearing it. Said it several times. What a hoot! I don't think Tucker is gonna be rooting for the scats. Think that is a hangover from a vacation fishing trip. He stopped in Bozo to get some gear and the owner of the shitshop got into his face. Probably some goddamned leftwing nut kalifornia transplant.

HAHA yeah... The guy is named Dan Bailey, and the shop is called "Dan Bailey's Fly Shop"... But "Dan Bailey's Fly Shop" says there is no relation between the shop and the guy... In a town of 7000 people... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Livingston is slightly more Red than Blue according to City Data, but I would think there's a few more fishing shops to give business to that don't harass their own customers.

Cuervohola said:
3-7-77 said:

HAHA yeah... The guy is named Dan Bailey, and the shop is called "Dan Bailey's Fly Shop"... But "Dan Bailey's Fly Shop" says there is no relation between the shop and the guy... In a town of 7000 people... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Livingston is slightly more Red than Blue according to City Data, but I would think there's a few more fishing shops to give business to that don't harass their own customers.

https://danbaileys.com/pages/history

Back