• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Petrino or Hauck

Westcoastfan

Hard to tell who is harder to listen to in a press conference. Both condescending pricks who think they know it all about football. I think the game has passed both of them by, they are to stuck in their ways to adapt to this generation.

I think Petrino gets the best of Hauck on Saturday.

Westcoastfan said:
Hard to tell who is harder to listen to in a press conference. Both condescending pricks who think they know it all about football. I think the game has passed both of them by, they are to stuck in their ways to adapt to this generation.

Dude, your slipping.

Ursa Major said:
Westcoastfan said:

Dude, your slipping.

Yup, I thought this was a typical egriz meltdown thread on who’s the worst coach and really hoped to get a kick out of some of the lame comments but instead it’s an even lamer attempt at trolling. So sad.

Ursa Major said:
Westcoastfan said:

Dude, your slipping.

Far be it from me to correct the great Mr Ursa, but it seems to me slipping suggest a downward trend, something which would be impossible for someone lower than dirt.

Good thread. The two unquestioned best football coaches of all time, Nick Saban and Bill Belichick are so entertaining and great in press conferences. It really makes a difference how your team plays.

Westcoastfan said:

You need to go back to catnation and continue jerking off to pics of Troy Anderson.

Back