• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber sinking ship?

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:
This is very reasonable. And much, much less creepy and weird.

:?

Cmon, ILTC, he just wants to roll around on the ground with EG and have some drinks afterward; maybe hang out in robes and see what develops. Nothing weird.

A little sauna session couldn't hurt either, right?

Htowngriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cmon, ILTC, he just wants to roll around on the ground with EG and have some drinks afterward; maybe hang out in robes and see what develops. Nothing weird.

A little sauna session couldn't hurt either, right?

Never does. Get those essential oils evaporating, and things can get totally not weird in a hurry.

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

What is it today with fans of other Big Sky teams trying to lure Griz fans into dubious locations or situations?

Few people on this board know that EG was the 1989 Montana Light-Heavyweight Dutch Boxing champ.

20165-DE4-CBEA-4-C54-95-EA-F58-A84-D84878.jpg

kurtismichael said:
CDAGRIZ said:

What is it today with fans of other Big Sky teams trying to lure Griz fans into dubious locations or situations?

Right? Come stay in this hotel, special rate just for you. Come down to cow town for a roll-around with me and I’ll buy you drinks. I’m half-expecting a text invite to a Sacramento warehouse for “rooftop shenanigans”.

Ursa Major said:
Few people on this board know that EG was the 1989 Montana Light-Heavyweight Dutch Boxing champ.

Count me among the many. I had no idea we were talking with the Fishhook King of Missoula County all these years. The agility and dexterity were stunning for those who got to see him box in Dutch live.

CDAGRIZ said:
kurtismichael said:

Right? Come stay in this hotel, special rate just for you. Come down to cow town for a roll-around with me and I’ll buy you drinks. I’m half-expecting a text invite to a Sacramento warehouse for “rooftop shenanigans”.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BigSkyBears said:
CDAGRIZ said:
“The Offer” is the creepiest thing on eGriz in recent memory. Smells of a kidney grab.

Okay...okay... Here's the simple and friendly bet I am proposing for Everett. You see..martial arts, specifically jiu jitsu, judo, and Dutch Boxing are great passions of mine. I don't compete, and I'm not that great at any of them, but they're a big part of my life. I am only proposing that since Everett frequents Colorado often, that we have a friendly roll in jiu jitsu. If he taps, he can't post on here for a year. If I tap, I won't post ever post on here again. I will swear on the Bible. No one gets hurt and I will even buy him a beer afterwards regardless.

Everett is the biggest keyboard warrior on here, but I believe he is a genuinely a nicer person when he's not in mom's basement typing away on egriz.

Trying to cop a feel?

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

Doesn’t have to be grappling. Randori (judo) or boxing will suffice. Open mat at my gym every weekend, and EG says he’s in the area often.

You ever have one of those thoughts that is so weird you just don’t talk about it. But it consumes you so you mention it in general specifics for two months but still refuse to get to the meat of it? But after getting called out for weird vagueness for so long you finally give in and spill the beans?

And then immediately wish you hadn’t because upon saying it out loud even YOU realized just how bizarre it was?

Me neither.

ilovethecats said:
You ever have one of those thoughts that is so weird you just don’t talk about it. But it consumes you so you mention it in general specifics for two months but still refuse to get to the meat of it? But after getting called out for weird vagueness for so long you finally give in and spill the beans?

And then immediately wish you hadn’t because upon saying it out loud even YOU realized just how bizarre it was?

Me neither.

:lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Count me among the many. I had no idea we were talking with the Fishhook King of Missoula County all these years. The agility and dexterity were stunning for those who got to see him box in Dutch live.

I remember (albeit vaguely) flannel shirted men down at the ol Trail's End bar drinking flat yellow beers and swapping stories of a kid from out west and his famous dutch rudder. The smell of the urinal cakes faded over time, but the legend lives vividly in my mind and of those who were there to hear the tale of his ferocious double pump.

MontanaJack2006 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I remember (albeit vaguely) flannel shirted men down at the ol Trail's End bar drinking flat yellow beers and swapping stories of a kid from out west and his famous dutch rudder. The smell of the urinal cakes faded over time, but the legend lives vividly in my mind and of those who were there to hear the tale of his ferocious double pump.

He brought many a strong man to his knees with that move. I don’t think BSB knows quite what he’d be up against if the Fishhook King made his way to Greeley to box, in Dutch. Many say he can also box in Portuguese, but I think that’s one of those Paul Bunyan tales.

BigSkyBears said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Doesn’t have to be grappling. Randori (judo) or boxing will suffice. Open mat at my gym every weekend, and EG says he’s in the area often.

I’m wondering if there would be too big of an experience gap to make it sporting? BSB, how many of these bouts (e.g. random judo, Jiu Jitso or Dutch Boxing) have you been in during the past few years? Are these bouts with strangers with little experience? What is your record?

BigSkyBears said:
CDAGRIZ said:
“The Offer” is the creepiest thing on eGriz in recent memory. Smells of a kidney grab.

Okay...okay... Here's the simple and friendly bet I am proposing for Everett. You see..martial arts, specifically jiu jitsu, judo, and Dutch Boxing are great passions of mine. I don't compete, and I'm not that great at any of them, but they're a big part of my life. I am only proposing that since Everett frequents Colorado often, that we have a friendly roll in jiu jitsu. If he taps, he can't post on here for a year. If I tap, I won't post ever post on here again. I will swear on the Bible. No one gets hurt and I will even buy him a beer afterwards regardless.

Everett is the biggest keyboard warrior on here, but I believe he is a genuinely a nicer person when he's not in mom's basement typing away on egriz.

Could you come to Missoula and fight CDA, Ursus minor, Goatf*u*ckgriz and that other clown growler? I will pay for your travel

Back