• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Football Official Signing day List (22 Signed) (8 Transfers) (1 Spring additions) 5 Walk-ons

AZGrizFan said:
Known 2020 Offers (16)
LS- Peyton Hogan (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (T 12/3) (Utah St.)
RB- Corie Allen 5’ 11” 190 (Cedar Hill HS) Cedar Hill, TX (PIN)
RB- Elijah Elliot 5'10" 180 (Central Catholic HS) Portland, OR (T 7/31) (has 20+ offers)
RB/SS- Minaya Olivo 6'0" 190 (Central Catholic HS) Modesto, CA (T 8/1) (UCLA-PWO, Army, AF, UNLV, Poly, Davis, Spuds, kittens)
WR/DB- Cooper Barnum 6'2" 200 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (T 11/3) (WSU- Baseball)
WR/CB- Peyton Brammer 6'5" 205 (Hockinson HS) Brush Prairie, WA (T 10/23)
OL- Hunter Scott 6'5" 245 (Perry HS) Gilbert, AZ (T 12/15) (S. Utah, NAU)
DE- Luke Clark 6'3" 230 (South Oldham HS) Crestwood, KY (T 1/9)
DL/OL- Konnor McClafferty 6'5" (Butte HS) Butte, MT
DL/OL- Toni "JT" Reed 6'3" 295 (Valley Christian HS) San Jose, CA (3-Star) (T 8/1) (Fresno, Sac, Wyo., Libery, N Mex, kittens)
LB- Deandre Fitz-Henley (Ellsworth CC) Iowa Falls,IA
LB-Connor Shay 6'2" 207 (Monte Vista HS) Danville, CA (T 8/1) (Fresno & NAU)
CB- Ennis Rakestraw Jr.6'1" 170 (Duncanville HS) (T 10/28) (UCONN, Missouri- PWO, Kansas, PWO)
DB- Kenneth Kemp Jr. (Cedar Hill HS) Cedar Hill, TX (T 8/1)
DB/WR- Jaylen Clark 6'3" 195 (Lincoln HS) Tacoma, WA (T 8/1) (Colorado)
CB- Jonathan Earl 6'3" 180 (Garden West College) Huntington Beach, CA

Who ya got?

Many think Brammer is already a silent commit. Who else from this list is gonna sign on the line that is dotted on signing day? Allen still has his Griz offer pinned, but this class already has a couple RB's in it. Many believe Hogan is going FBS, thus the Pribal signing. Is Barnum going baseball? Will Earl EVER make up his mind? Is there a hidden DL or OL dropdown we haven't been told about yet?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Just really not sure who on that list is still on the board and what new guys they are looking at. It’s really been on lockdown from the staff to figure a lot out. It could mean just about done like last year or could mean they are about to pull off some steals. Hard telling. I think we add maybe 4-5 more guys but I could be wrong.

dayday said:
AZGrizFan said:
Known 2020 Offers (16)
RB- Elijah Elliot 5'10" 180 (Central Catholic HS) Portland, OR (T 7/31) (has 20+ offers)
RB/SS- Minaya Olivo 6'0" 190 (Central Catholic HS) Modesto, CA (T 8/1) (UCLA-PWO, Army, AF, UNLV, Poly, Davis, Spuds, kittens)
WR/DB- Cooper Barnum 6'2" 200 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (T 11/3) (WSU- Baseball)
DL/OL- Toni "JT" Reed 6'3" 295 (Valley Christian HS) San Jose, CA (3-Star) (T 8/1) (Fresno, Sac, Wyo., Libery, N Mex, kittens)
CB- Ennis Rakestraw Jr.6'1" 170 (Duncanville HS) (T 10/28) (UCONN, Missouri- PWO, Kansas, PWO)

Who ya got?

Many think Brammer is already a silent commit. Who else from this list is gonna sign on the line that is dotted on signing day? Allen still has his Griz offer pinned, but this class already has a couple RB's in it. Many believe Hogan is going FBS, thus the Pribal signing. Is Barnum going baseball? Will Earl EVER make up his mind? Is there a hidden DL or OL dropdown we haven't been told about yet?

Just really not sure who on that list is still on the board and what new guys they are looking at. It’s really been on lockdown from the staff to figure a lot out. It could mean just about done like last year or could mean they are about to pull off some steals. Hard telling. I think we add maybe 4-5 more guys but I could be wrong.

Well Kemp is gone off that list (to Houston Baptist, I believe). Not sure about the others.

https://twitter.com/Team_Warning704/status/1220487600915582977

Looks like the ship has officially sailed on Earl. Strange how closely his recruitment resembled Justin Ford from last year. Another extremely talented Golden West College CB who seemed all but in the boat with the Griz then ended up at a bigger school.

AZGrizFan said:
dayday said:
AZGrizFan said:
Known 2020 Offers (16)

Who ya got?

Well Kemp is gone off that list (to Houston Baptist, I believe). Not sure about the others.

I did a quick search using the Scout database. There were a few names that just weren't in there. Of the rest, none had signed elsewhere as of yet. Many of those had multiple offers and it's pretty clear, at least to me, that they're holding out for an FBS offer (if they don't already have one (or more))

StumptownGriz said:
https://twitter.com/Team_Warning704/status/1220487600915582977

Looks like the ship has officially sailed on Earl. Strange how closely his recruitment resembled Justin Ford from last year. Another extremely talented Golden West College CB who seemed all but in the boat with the Griz then ended up at a bigger school.

https://247sports.com/college/louisville/Article/louisville-football-scott-satterfield-justin-ford-141848657/

grizfan1984 said:
I’m thinking we are done and won’t be adding anymore guys until summer transfers come along but I could be wrong.

I’m thinking a few more get added with this last weekend ending in a fury. This weekend was awfully quiet but like last year this staff prioritized early signing day and it seems to be already working on 2021

Egbo I figured was done. Eastwood never saw the field again except for special teams. The one that surprises me was Nagler….Germer a little bit, only because he's a coach's son...

https://twitter.com/JoshuaOsso

Not sure if Montana for football or just school, maybe a walk on. Teammates with Kannon Katzer.

Think JT Reed May be headed to the scats, the scat coaches visited him at home last week and it’s now his pinned tweet.

It’s been real quiet lately. The only in-home I’ve noticed was with Harris who already signed. I cannot read Hauck’s covert recruiting operations these last couple cycles. Just hoping for a few surprises I guess. Didn’t happen last year though at this time. I think we just signed a safety, punter and kicker with 2019 Feb. signing period.

Griztrain said:

Not sure if Montana for football or just school, maybe a walk on. Teammates with Kannon Katzer.

First Team 3A GSL. Those schools enrollment wise are like middle of the pack AA schools in Montana. He should be a competitive student athlete for the Griz.

Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/Hunter_74_/status/1222027846450728960

That is a good pickup by them. Weber is trying to really close strong since they only signed two during the early period.

Left since the end of the season/ not on the roster
Egbo (Injury)
Adam Eastwood
Nagler
Mason Vinyard
Nick Germer
Dylan Eickmeyer
Caine Fitiausi-Fung
Marcus Hee
Jesse Owens
Esai Longoria

Looks like several extra scholorships, maybe 7 or 8

Griztrain said:

I just watched some highlights on Katzer. His balance and vision remind be of Chase Reynolds. It appears we have not offered him.

Paytonlives said:
Left since the end of the season/ not on the roster
Egbo (Injury)
Adam Eastwood
Nagler
Mason Vinyard
Nick Germer
Dylan Eickmeyer
Caine Fitiausi-Fung
Marcus Hee
Jesse Owens
Esai Longoria

Looks like several extra scholorships, maybe 7 or 8

Esai was a junior on the fall roster. He graduated in four years with his redshirt year and elected to be done. He was announced with graduating seniors on senior day.

I am guessing this list is more likely to be around 5 to 6 combined scholarships.

dayday said:
Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/Hunter_74_/status/1222027846450728960

That is a good pickup by them. Weber is trying to really close strong since they only signed two during the early period.
Well they’re not going anywhere next year until they find a QB.

Back