• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: Kordell Pillans OL Kodiak, AK

His HUDL has him playing guard and tackle, versatile dude that can help out wherever is needed most.

BWahlberg said:
His HUDL has him playing guard and tackle, versatile dude that can help out wherever is needed most.

Yeah, looks quick when pulling as a guard, also plays well as a tackle like you mentioned. Good pickup!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Was so so so hoping he’d choose UM! This class is taking off!

Yep! I know Youngstown State was after him just based on his Twitter but I don’t know of any others.

Such a needed and important pick up. His HUDL shows a very capable, athletic, and versatile OL. Much needed!

https://www.hudl.com/profile/2604357/Kordell-Pillans

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Was so so so hoping he’d choose UM! This class is taking off!

Yep! I know Youngstown State was after him just based on his Twitter but I don’t know of any others.

Not trying to be difficult but why were you hoping he would choose UM? Yes I know we need O-line help. I guess what I am getting at did you know much about him before he committed? Did he have offers coming out of high school and had other issues that landed him at JC? Did you watch him play at his JC and were impressed?

Back