• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: Noah Kaschmitter 6'3" 225 DL Grangeville, ID

Paytonlives

Staff member
DL- Noah Kaschmitter 6'3" 225 (Grangeville HS) Grangeville, ID

Kaschmitter has verbally committed to University of Montana for college.

“I just like the atmosphere there,” Kaschmitter said. “I went to a game there and the stadium was packed — it was pretty cool.”

http://www.idahocountyfreepress.com/news/2018/nov/07/kaschmitter-bulldogs-surge/

I hope he’s coming as a linebacker. He looks like a great get at lb. not that his running back tape doesn’t look good too, just think he would be better utilized at lb.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I hope he’s coming as a linebacker. He looks like a great get at lb. not that his running back tape doesn’t look good too, just think he would be better utilized at lb.

Watched the film and yes he defiantly looks like a LB!!!

That town is just a bit more north from the little idaho town of riggins that produced cowboys rookie leighton VanderEsch, who played at Boise state. Middle of nowhere place with a stud!

Looks like a very good linebacker, loves to hit. Think he could be a very good option down at the goal line also. Very much a down hill runner.

I like the 6'3'' length he brings. You can build up the weight but that height can be very useful in getting leverage on blockers or pass d. Almost the exact same size of Dante. Let's hope he plays with a similar motor.

One of my best Navy buddies grew up in Grangeville, now lives in New Jersey. I asked him yesterday if the Kaschmitter name was familiar to him. He said their are zillions of Kaschmitters in the Grangeville area. They were all tall people. The Kaschmitter girl in his class was 6'4" and later played professional touring basketball with the All American Redheads.

Confirmed in the student directory:
http://apps.umt.edu/directory/search?q=Noah+Kaschmitter&s=1

Back