• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: Dumitru Salagor OL Vancouver, WA

Paytonlives

Staff member
OL- Dumitru Salagor 6'6" 250 (Union HS) Vancouver, WA
https://twitter.com/FrankGogola/status/1075496438753193984

I love Salagor. This kid is so raw and athletic but with a boxing background he should pick up on the footwork aspect of OLine technique quickly. Germer and Nicholson will build him like a OLine Frankenstein! Kid could turn out to be an absolute monster.

StumptownGriz said:
I love Salagor. This kid is so raw and athletic but with a boxing background he should pick up on the footwork aspect of OLine technique quickly. Germer and Nicholson will build him like a OLine Frankenstein! Kid could turn out to be an absolute monster.

I agree!

StumptownGriz said:

Frankenlinestein

Richard Cranium said:
StumptownGriz said:

Frankenlinestein

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Back