• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

To players and players’ parents

cmtgrizzly

For those that have read/do read this board, thank you for your trust in coach Hauck and co and our program! There are a lot of Griz fans around the country rooting for you and hoping for your success. Lets go!

cmtgrizzly said:
For those that have read/do read this board, thank you for your trust in coach Hauck and co and our program! There are a lot of Griz fans around the country rooting for you and hoping for your success. Lets go!

Huh. I would have said something a bit different:

For those that have read/do read this board, DON'T.

AZGrizFan said:
cmtgrizzly said:

I think you're both right! But I agree...welcome to Griz Nation! Hope to see you hoisting some trophies in the near future.

AZGrizFan said:
cmtgrizzly said:

If they should not read it, maybe we should not be posting it. Up with Montana Boys! Welcome to Griz Nation!

Back