• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 OFFER: QB Carson Rostad

I really like our chances in state. I just hope UW, Boise, or one of the big Oregon schools stay home. We need this young man on the Griz roster.

GrizSpartan said:
I really like our chances in state. I just hope UW, Boise, or one of the big Oregon schools stay home. We need this young man on the Griz roster.

Carson's Dad is a Wazzu grad. But then his Mom is a Tripp, and Jordy a 1st cousin.

GrizSpartan said:

Carson will hit the camp circuit pretty hard during the spring/summer before his senior year. On top of UM and MSU, NDSU has thrown their hat in the ring early as well. New Bison OC Tyler Roehl and Carson began following each other on twitter about a month ago. Carson does fit their style of play on offense as he can be dangerous with his legs.

VimSince03 said:
GrizSpartan said:

Carson will hit the camp circuit pretty hard during the spring/summer before his senior year. On top of UM and MSU, NDSU has thrown their hat in the ring early as well. New Bison OC Tyler Roehl and Carson began following each other on twitter about a month ago. Carson does fit their style of play on offense as he can be dangerous with his legs.

I don’t buy it. If comes down to UM or NDSU he goes UM. Similar to Sulser. The Cats have a better shot than NDSU. The question will be if he gets the FBS opportunity from a PAC-12 or a Boise.

dayday said:
VimSince03 said:
GrizSpartan said:

I don’t buy it. If comes down to UM or NDSU he goes UM. Similar to Sulser. The Cats have a better shot than NDSU. The question will be if he gets the FBS opportunity from a PAC-12 or a Boise.

I wasn't putting down odds to where he goes. I agree with you it will come down to the two in-state schools for FCS. Was just pointing out his level of interest from programs already. He's really shooting for an offer from Boise State.

VimSince03 said:
dayday said:
VimSince03 said:
GrizSpartan said:

I wasn't putting down odds to where he goes. I agree with you it will come down to the two in-state schools for FCS. Was just pointing out his level of interest from programs already. He's really shooting for an offer from Boise State.

I get what you are saying. Just really will depend how he does in camps compared to some of those Cali, Washington and Texas kids that Boise or a Wazzu usually go for. Most schools only take a QB per class so it is tough for Montana QBs to make it FBS but not impossible.It has been done before on a few occasions.

If I am not mistaken his mother is Jordy's mom's sister, so a Nagle and married into the Tripp clan. He is also very close to his family so distance to home will be key. Kid could be special as a Griz. Would love to see it!

bigtyme said:
If I am not mistaken his mother is Jordy's mom's sister, so a Nagle not a Tripp. He is also very close to his family so distance to home will be key. Kid could be special as a Griz. Would love to see it!

correct. And he would look great in maroon and silver like his cuz.

maroonandsilver said:
GrizSpartan said:

Carson's Dad is a Wazzu grad. But then his Mom is a Tripp, and Jordy a 1st cousin.

Heyyyy...this is PlayaReps job......and you didnt even offer any creepy lake house stories.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
maroonandsilver said:
GrizSpartan said:

Heyyyy...this is PlayaReps job......and you didnt even offer any creepy lake house stories.

HA HA HA. Well Played!!! :cry:

Regarding Elite 11......... We had a recruit visit with the following resume........."class of 2019 Elite 11 QB from AVHS. 6'4" 220 pound 4.62 40"

but wanted him to play defense. He now holds at least one QB offer.

Ursus1 said:
Regarding Elite 11......... We had a recruit visit with the following resume........."class of 2019 Elite 11 QB from AVHS. 6'4" 220 pound 4.62 40"

Manzotti?

grizband said:
Ursus1 said:

Manzotti?

Yes, he now has QB from UMass.

Ursus1 said:

Yes, I thought that was rather odd...

Back