• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: SS- Marcus Hee -Honolulu, HI

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Looks like Griz just picked up a 2 star safety from Hawaii. He committed and signed with SUU but flipped somehow. Works for me!

https://twitter.com/MarcusHee/status/1123849678968295425

Says he originally sighed with Southern Utah....

https://247sports.com/Player/Marcus-Hee-46081094/

Paytonlives said:
Says he originally sighed with Southern Utah....

https://247sports.com/Player/Marcus-Hee-46081094/

The sigh is probably a common reaction by SUU commits...

:p

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Does he have to sit out a year? Or, is basically an LOI meaningless until you're actually on campus with the team??

I am not positive he signed a LOI meaning he might have been a prefered walk on for SUU as well.

I was surprised Hee wasn't a Griz commit in February. The SUU announcement seemed to come out of nowhere.

He's a good athlete

dayday said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Does he have to sit out a year? Or, is basically an LOI meaningless until you're actually on campus with the team??

I am not positive he signed a LOI meaning he might have been a prefered walk on for SUU as well.

Actually he signed with SUU on Feb 6 as part of that later date according to Gogola article

alabamagrizzly said:
Up to 15 now. Guess you can never have too many safeties, or can you?

You need a lot of them to cover all those WRs.

Ooops - I forgot - its us that has all those WRs :)

Actually, I think some of these safeties would make good ST players and we all know how Bobby likes to put emphasis on ST play. There's always a game or two during the season that can turn on one team excelling in that part of the game.

behappp said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Actually, I think some of these safeties would make good ST players and we all know how Bobby likes to put emphasis on ST play. There's always a game or two during the season that can turn on one team excelling in that part of the game.

agree, also some have the ability to grow (bigger) to be a linebacker....along with special teams makes them versatile....

krammer said:
behappp said:
alabamagrizzly said:

agree, also some have the ability to grow (bigger) to be a linebacker....along with special teams makes them versatile....

True, but I wish he was not 5’10”. He seems like a damn good athlete, so he will fit somewhere if he has the attitude to go with that motor.

Back