• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW VERBAL: QB/ATH Carson Rostad Hamilton MT

“I just didn’t want to wait,” explained Rostad. “I thought it was the perfect fit. I’ve always been a giant Griz fan, and I just love it here. It will be really cool to have my family and friends be able to drive up and watch the games. I’ve never really wanted to get too far away from home.”

Way to be a leader Carson!! Like Sulser, easily the best recruit in the state. Now he can recruit others!!

Paytonlives said:
“I just didn’t want to wait,” explained Rostad. “I thought it was the perfect fit. I’ve always been a giant Griz fan, and I just love it here. It will be really cool to have my family and friends be able to drive up and watch the games. I’ve never really wanted to get too far away from home.”

Payton, where did you see this quote pop up? An article in the paper?

dayday said:
Paytonlives said:

Payton, where did you see this quote pop up? An article in the paper?
May be else too
https://montanasports.com/high-school/football/2019/06/22/hamiltons-carson-rostad-commits-to-montana-grizzlies/

Back