• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana HS Football Combine

Paytonlives

Staff member
Is tomorrow in Bozeman. Will give Montana players a chance to get measured in 40 time, lifting etc. Is long over due.

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/sports/prep/football/nfl-players-to-provide-feedback-at-local-combine-event/article_1f0215df-4c87-5662-93c5-e18ed903ad19.html

“I think more and more coaches are looking into these stats and numbers and wanting to know, ‘What is their 40 time? How tall is the kid? How much do they weigh? How much do they bench?’ It’s kind of cool formulating this thing,” said Fletcher. “I think the talent is definitely there, and it has been. It’s just a matter of getting recognized and getting some of these kids from smaller schools more on the map for some of these bigger universities to check out. That allows us, my staff and our connections, to kind of help spread the word. These kids that perform really well, they need to be recognized.”

Kittenville 9AM Saturday

MEASURABLES
Photo,
Bodyweight,
Height,
Wingspan

TESTING
185lb Bench Press,
Vertical,
Broad Jump,
40-Yard Dash,
20-Yard Shuttle,