• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Keelan White New commit 2019 class

grizfan1984

Haven’t seen anybody else post this yet except in the recruiting thread so Keelan White is a WR/CB from Vancouver British Columbia. https://www.fieldlevel.com/app/commitments/keelan.white/football

His highlights are impressive! Good find! Has good speed, moves, athleticism, and high points the ball real nice.

Welcome to Griz Nation Keelan!

Haven't we heard about fellas from north of the border are reportedly coming but never actually showing up? Seems like for some reason these "commits" are not very set in stone to say the least.

Looks like a good athlete but there’s this
https://www.instagram.com/p/BodJhxsDqs4/?igshid=goy5h3ijitts
I think it’s been discussed in another thread.

Another “but”... ^that UBC commitment was 42 weeks ago, the UM commitment was last month. Still, I haven’t seen anything official, anywhere.

DuCharme said:
Another “but”... ^that UBC commitment was 42 weeks ago, the UM commitment was last month. Still, I haven’t seen anything official, anywhere.

Whoops my bad, I assumed the field level commit was from ‘18 :thumb:

I don’t know how all this works, I’m guessing that White is a walkon? Marcus Hee signed with Southern Utah but ended up getting out of his letter of intent to come to us, Hee, Caine Fitiusi-Fung and Jace Dewalt and now White along with maybe more have not been announced by the University at all but they all say they are coming here for football. As far as the Canadian thing goes we had a guy come here last season from British Columbia (Dawson Marchant) he did appear on the roster at one point and after digging around he was enrolled in school and even had pictures from around Missoula but he ended up leaving and is now at the University of British Columbia.

grizfan1984 said:
I don’t know how all this works, I’m guessing that White is a walkon? Marcus Hee signed with Southern Utah but ended up getting out of his letter of intent to come to us, Hee, Caine Fitiusi-Fung and Jace Dewalt and now White along with maybe more have not been announced by the University at all but they all say they are coming here for football. As far as the Canadian thing goes we had a guy come here last season from British Columbia (Dawson Marchant) he did appear on the roster at one point and after digging around he was enrolled in school and even had pictures from around Missoula but he ended up leaving and is now at the University of British Columbia.

https://twitter.com/MarcusHee/status/1154952421094727680

grizfan1984 said:

Tough to compete with Wreck Beach.

fanofzoo said:
grizfan1984 said:

:clap: :thumb: Nice reference!

SaskGriz said:
fanofzoo said:
grizfan1984 said:

You've been ? Has it changed ?

fanofzoo said:
SaskGriz said:
fanofzoo said:
grizfan1984 said:

It was a legendary spot in my youth, known across all of western Canada (probably because we couldn't believe there was a place warm enough or mosquito free enough to take your clothes off). Haven't been near it in years and at my age, those days are long past. I show up on any beach today and well meaning hippies try to push me back into the sea.

SaskGriz said:
fanofzoo said:
SaskGriz said:
fanofzoo said:

It was a legendary spot in my youth, known across all of western Canada (probably because we couldn't believe there was a place warm enough or mosquito free enough to take your clothes off). Haven't been near it in years and at my age, those days are long past. I show up on any beach today and well meaning hippies try to push me back into the sea.

Last visit was about 1986, meet you there for a nostalgic moment :mrgreen:

SaskGriz said:
fanofzoo said:
SaskGriz said:
fanofzoo said:

You too? Last time it took me a minute to figure out what all the clamoring was about!

Back