• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Verbal: Asher Croy RB/LB Bozeman

This is fantastic! He transferred into Bozeman from Huntley Project where he put up video game numbers as a RB. After Bozeman stud RB went down Cory has stepped in and is leading the AA in rushing with over 1200 yards and 14 TDs averaging over 7 yards per carry. His dad played for the Griz

HookedonGriz said:
This is fantastic! He transferred into Bozeman from Huntley Project where he put up video game numbers as a RB. After Bozeman stud RB went down Cory has stepped in and is leading the AA in rushing with over 1200 yards and 14 TDs averaging over 7 yards per carry. His dad played for the Griz

Interesting I didn’t know his Dad played for the Griz I thought they were cat fans. Do you think he will stay at RB with all these other offers we have out? or will he play defense?

Croy's tape is almost a clone of Ostmo's tape in high school regarding their running style.....I have a feeling this kid will be exceptional where ever they decide to play him....very physical player...

Power back with decent straight-line speed (around an 11.2-11.3 100M time). Not quite a Drew Turner level recruit but Asher is an excellent back to have rostered and developing in your program. He understands run schemes (lets his blocks develop) but also knows when to kick it into high gear and get extra yards. Asher is right up there with the other two backs in this class (DeMarcus Carr and McCade O'Reilly). Asher played some LB when he was still at HP but he was obviously a better RB throughout his high school career. This is a good "Hauck" back.

grizfan1984 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Interesting I didn’t know his Dad played for the Griz I thought they were cat fans. Do you think he will stay at RB with all these other offers we have out? or will he play defense?

Much more of a RB than a LB. Tape is just okay at LB but exceptional at RB.

Latest posts

Back