• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Verbal LB- Chase Johansen Park City UT

He is a stud... sideline to sideline LB,
Watch and enjoy...

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7598162/5dafd20302bb48087cb5751e

Check out his highlights, great get. Great article about him also.

https://www.parkrecord.com/sports/park-city-senior-chase-johansen-is-shining-on-and-off-the-field-for-the-miners/

Looks at his film, and then look @ #33’s HS film. A lot similar there. Great pickup. :thumb:

StumptownGriz said:
One things for certain, our team speed just got better. Kid gets to the ball in a HURRY :thumb:

And that is one of Dante's best attributes.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Was Weber after this kid?

They offered him and actually had an in home visit with him a few days ago. It looks like most BSC schools offered him.

BDizzle said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

They offered him and actually had an in home visit with him a few days ago. It looks like most BSC schools offered him.

Nice! I was just asking the other day if UM was winning any of its recruiting battles where one or more big sky teams or a couple g5 teams were offering a player.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
BDizzle said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Nice! I was just asking the other day if UM was winning any of its recruiting battles where one or more big sky teams or a couple g5 teams were offering a player.

Offers from Weber, Idaho, Northern Colorado and Montana can be found on his Twitter page.

WaGriz4life said:
AZGrizFan said:
Wonder if he’ll start all four years for Hauck like Olson should have for Stitt.

If he’s as good as Olsen, he will.

Exactly. In fact, Hauck compared this signee to Brock Coyle.

Caddy bar the door, this Utah kid means business.

AZGrizFan said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
AZGrizFan said:
Wonder if he’ll start all four years for Hauck like Olson should have for Stitt.

If he’s as good as Olsen, he will.

Exactly. In fact, Hauck compared this signee to Brock Coyle.

Caddy bar the door, this Utah kid means business.

*Katie

You are correct. I must have had Caddy Shack on the brain. I just remember one of our HS coaches (the LB coach) always shout that during practice.

From a phrase website: "What's the meaning of the phrase 'Katy bar the door'?
The expression 'Katy, bar the door' means take precautions; there's trouble ahead.

The expresssion is also spelled as 'Katie bar the door' and the earliest example of the phrase in print spells it that way.

What's the origin of the phrase 'Katy bar the door'?
This phrase 'Katy bar the door' is used mostly in southern USA, but it's not certain that it originated there.

The first known use of Katie bar the door in print that I know of is the US newspaper The Louisiana Democrat, October 1872:"

Back