• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sam Vidlak, Class of 2021 QB Commits! (Enters 2022 Portal)

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Griz got a Commitment from a big time recruit today in Sam Vidlak out of Grants Pass, OR. Sam will be a 2021 graduate.

Just a few accolades....keep in mind, just a Junior:

- 2019 state Oregon player of the year
- 1st team all state
- 2019 far west conference player of the year
- state championship player of the game
- team mvp
- 3404 passing yards
- 44 TDs, only 3 INTs
- 74% completion rate
- 150.2 passer rating
- led state of Oregon in ......well, everything.

Wow, a cannon with nice touch. The state of Oregon has been very, very good to the Griz over the years.

Good grief. Those TD to INT and completion percentage numbers are eye-popping.

Welcome to GRIZ Nation, Sam.

Interesting side note, Sam’s team played this last year in 3A classification. They had been in 4A prior to that but hadn’t won enough. Oregon introduced a new rule that let teams who had a certain low winning % to drop a classification to be more competitive. It seemed to have worked as these guys marched directly to a state championship.

Great Odin's raven.

taking_off_sunglasses.gif

Decision making is a little slow...he stares down his receiver...can’t make reads...hahaha

I’d imagine if those numbers hold up well have some serious competition for him next year and may lose him to a bigger school.

dupuyer griz said:
I’d imagine if those numbers hold up well have some serious competition for him next year and may lose him to a bigger school.

On twitter he said he’s wanted to be a Griz since he came to camp his freshman year and that this is his dream come true. Let’s hope he sticks!

HookedonGriz said:
dupuyer griz said:

On twitter he said he’s wanted to be a Griz since he came to camp his freshman year and that this is his dream come true. Let’s hope he sticks!

i think Bobby & Co should go after shittier recruits. That way we wouldn't have to sweat and worry that we're going to lose them.

I keed, I keed….. :D :D :D

Griztrain said:
HookedonGriz said:
Here is his hudl

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10213476/5dd324843448b510b4491307

Can we have That big #4 too?

His brother is #6, I have not had a chance to watch the HUDL yet. we have pulled some great talent out of the medford, GP area.. I think our transfer QB is from Ashland.

codycleve said:
Griztrain said:
HookedonGriz said:
Here is his hudl

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10213476/5dd324843448b510b4491307

Can we have That big #4 too?

His brother is #6, I have not had a chance to watch the HUDL yet. we have pulled some great talent out of the medford, GP area.. I think our transfer QB is from Ashland.

And #8 too 😂
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10277696/5deac87f1600830cd0031061

Back