• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dynasty is Over

Greenacres Griz

Get used to it the dynasty is over. Every game is going to be a battle & it is no longer a for gone conclusion that the Griz will go to the playoffs & win the conference. I for one am glad the rest of the conference is competitive now & it will bring us spoiled Griz fans down to earth. We will appreciate wins & playoff appearances more now.

All of this talk about the conference getting stronger is total BS. We have just gotten worse over the last few years. It rest solely on the shoulders of our AD!!

Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
Didn't we already know this like five years ago?
No kidding. One playoff win (over a Pioneer school) in the last 4 seasons.

And as EWU has seen, it's not that hard to win in the Big Sky. We have no-one to blame but ourselves :|

bozono said:
All of this talk about the conference getting stronger is total BS. We have just gotten worse over the last few years. It rest solely on the shoulders of our AD!!

You expected us to get better throughout our NCAA punishment?

Greenacres Griz said:
Get used to it the dynasty is over. Every game is going to be a battle & it is no longer a for gone conclusion that the Griz will go to the playoffs & win the conference. I for one am glad the rest of the conference is competitive now & it will bring us spoiled Griz fans down to earth. We will appreciate wins & playoff appearances more now.

Disappointing Griz performances / losses are the only times that bitter ol' Greenacres comes out.

Well, that's just like your opinion, man.

Just because you're upset about sports is no excuse to start threads whining about your life. Because that's really what we're looking at here. You, hinging your happiness on a game played by a bunch of young dudes.

Seriously man, take a look in the mirror. It's not that big of a deal. Things will get better. Step back off of the ledge and Google the word "perspective."

Bookmark this sh*t, dummy. Cause I'm bringing it back up when the time comes...

CFallsGriz said:

Just because you're upset about sports is no excuse to start threads whining about your life. Because that's really what we're looking at here. You, hinging your happiness on a game played by a bunch of young dudes.

Seriously man, take a look in the mirror. It's not that big of a deal. Things will get better. Step back off of the ledge and Google the word "perspective."

Good post Cfalls.
It's not the end of the world. Its just a nice fall Saturday.

Not a good year for both Montana schools. Hard to believe a Montana team will not be in the playoffs!

Greenacres Griz said:

LOL...it's been over for years...where the fuck have you been...

bozono said:

Think the truth is somewhere in the middle...and it is the entire FCS and not just the BSC

CFallsGriz said:

Dude...

Back