• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hale

EverettGriz

DONOR
I saw from Coach Ron Chote that the Hale kid is finally in shape enough to play some this week. I wonder how many up-downs that took.

He's injured?? Who knew?

I just knew he dogged his up-downs as badly as I've ever seen anybody dog anything.

EverettGriz said:
He's injured?? Who knew?

I just knew he dogged his up-downs as badly as I've ever seen anybody dog anything.
While injured. Do you know what kind of pain was coursing through his body at that point?

Pin2Win said:
EverettGriz said:
He's injured?? Who knew?

While injured. Do you know what kind of pain was coursing through his body at that point?

So he came into Fall Camp injured? And the coaches made him go through grueling drills anyways? Which probably made it worse? Well that seems retarded.

HookedonGriz said:
Pin2Win said:
EverettGriz said:
He's injured?? Who knew?

So he came into Fall Camp injured? And the coaches made him go through grueling drills anyways? Which probably made it worse? Well that seems retarded.
Oh Geezus. Whatever negative anti-cat spin you can put on it. I'm not going to rehash all this crap again...I don't know all the fine details, I don't care to know the details. I know he was injured....it happened in that time frame. I am just not a fan of people ripping on a college kid they know nothing about. I don't care what team.

Pin2Win said:
HookedonGriz said:
Pin2Win said:
EverettGriz said:
He's injured?? Who knew?

Oh Geezus. Whatever negative anti-cat spin you can put on it. I'm not going to rehash all this crap again...I don't know all the fine details, I don't care to know the details. I know he was injured....it happened in that time frame. I am just not a fan of people ripping on a college kid they know nothing about. I don't care what team.

Just dialed 911 for you P2W. Hope the guy holding a gun to your head forcing you to visit eGriz doesn't harm you, or force you to do grass drills. Hang in there.

SoldierGriz said:
Pin2Win said:
HookedonGriz said:
Pin2Win said:

Just dialed 911 for you P2W. Hope the guy holding a gun to your head forcing you to visit eGriz doesn't harm you, or force you to do grass drills. Hang in there.
That's a cute retort for standing up for something I believe in. Man alive, ya got me on that one. I don't think people should rip on college kids in this manner. Critiquing play is one perfectly acceptable thing. This thread isn't that.

EverettGriz said:
I saw from Coach Ron Chote that the Hale kid is finally in shape enough to play some this week. I wonder how many up-downs that took.

It was posted on BN that he had a torn patellar tendon and was finally cleared to play by medical staff.

I believe p2w needs to do some up-downs.

Lighten up, Francis. No one knew he was injured. And if you can't make fun of the "effort" shown on that video then you don't have a sense of humor. My Cat friends were laughing their asses off at that (as they should, 'cause it was FREAKIN' funny!).

Pin2Win said:
EverettGriz said:
He's injured?? Who knew?

About 3 pains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pin2Win said:
EverettGriz said:
He's injured?? Who knew?

Or a summers worth of cheeseburgers while sitting on the couch?

EverettGriz said:
I believe p2w needs to do some up-downs.

Lighten up, Francis. No one knew he was injured. And if you can't make fun of the "effort" shown on that video then you don't have a sense of humor. My Cat friends were laughing their asses off at that (as they should, 'cause it was FREAKIN' funny!).
I've done my share. As my screen name indicates, I wrestled, all the way through college. So kids that don't work hard drive me nuts. But holy heck...a video of me doing that or over a minute now would make Hale look like he was winning the Crossfit games, so I have no room to talk anymore.

But something about this rubbed me wrong. Seemed like an attempt to do nothing but smear a kid. If you didn't know he was injured, then so be it and no worries. I can laugh...and I did at the video just like everyone else when it surfaced, before I heard it was injury keeping him out for almost 3 months.

Either he was just in shitty shape or Choate and his training staff decided they wanted to aggravate Hale's injury.

What I take from this thread is that when your team is 0-5 you have to find some battle, somewhere, that you can win. If the Cats were undefeated I'd bet a large sum of money that they might even find the video amusing. At the very least, commenting on it wouldn't be viewed as some kind of egregious social injustice.

Pin2Win said:
EverettGriz said:
He's injured?? Who knew?

No and I don't care.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back