• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

IntuitiveGriz said:
ranco said:
Ursus1 said:
FYI author lives in Butte now maybe.....but he was home schooled by White Sulphur Spings. Don't let his crap writing be attributed to a real Butte person

Being from Anaconda and knowing a lot of Butte rats, I always wondered about the quality of their education, but I have never met a Butte dude who was that ignorant.

I am meeting my Butte (born and raised) friends in a couple hours for dinner and drinks. I will have to tell the MD and MS guys and gals that a mouth-breather from Anaconda looks down on them.

Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

CrunchGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
ranco said:
Ursus1 said:
FYI author lives in Butte now maybe.....but he was home schooled by White Sulphur Spings. Don't let his crap writing be attributed to a real Butte person

Being from Anaconda and knowing a lot of Butte rats, I always wondered about the quality of their education, but I have never met a Butte dude who was that ignorant.

I am meeting my Butte (born and raised) friends in a couple hours for dinner and drinks. I will have to tell the MD and MS guys and gals that a mouth-breather from Anaconda looks down on them.

Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

So True!

Ursus1 said:
CrunchGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
ranco said:

So True!

And Butte girls were easy.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Ursus1 said:
CrunchGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

So True!

not like Havre girls though.
if you can't have 'er in havre you will never have 'er

HelenaHandBasket said:
Ursus1 said:
CrunchGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

So True!

Exactly why my high school days were not spent on academics

I think it's time that egrizers and all Griz fans start a calling and letter writting campaign to all Missoulian advertisers we need to show our financial power we can have on their businesses. We need to have a folder on the top part of the football chat sight of all advertisers with addresses and zip codes of the businesses giving money to the Missoulian. U of M needs to stop advertising with them too. I'll make it a goal to write a letter to 10 businesses a month to advertisers. We can have a form letter signed by all those attending all sports events and send them to the Missoulian advertisers. Let's knock these punks down a few more notches farther down what their industry is already doing because of their politics, deceptions and lies.

Ursus1 said:
CrunchGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
ranco said:

So True!

+1 amen

HelenaHandBasket said:
Ursus1 said:
CrunchGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

So True!

Not as easy as Helena moms!

TCCGRIZ said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Ursus1 said:
CrunchGriz said:

So True!

Not as easy as Helena moms!

They could be one in the same....and that would have been funny if 1. I was from Helena and 2. my mom was from Helena. Could be true though.

CDAGRIZ said:
Lately, I don't even know what my anaconda wants.

All I know is what it don't want:

Your Anaconda don't want none unless it's got buns, Hun.

That's all I can say for sure without further research.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs[/youtube]

I'm just going to leave this here to make sure we get this post sent over to the locker room....

GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Lately, I don't even know what my anaconda wants.

All I know is what it don't want:

Your Anaconda don't want none unless it's got buns, Hun.

That's all I can say for sure without further research.

Someone got it.

kemajic said:
Another thread lost....

It deserved to get lost.

A Bobcat troll posting a link to an ignorant opinion piece. A lot of people have been slinging crap at DW since the Arco deal 32 years ago, including some folks in Butte. But a lot of people who work at MR (and MRL and Envirocon) are pleased to have good jobs in Montana. UM has benefited substantially from DW's charitable donations and Griz football would never have reached its successes without DW's efforts to help build the stadium. BS33 is trying to stir the pot, and some knucklehead wrote a dip-shit opinion piece for the Missourian. So f-ing what.

DW doesn't give a shit. I heard he put Harlem and Stitt on notice (when Herschel was here touring the Champions Center) that there will be no excuses for not beating the Bobcats this year. DW was right and he knows how to get things done. So he did it.

This may be the first step to helping our university, which has been on the ropes, recover and thrive. Calendar it about five years out. The crybabies at Missourian and their misguided compatriots can pound sand.

Back