Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
User avatar
CrunchGriz
Posts: 1830
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:53 pm

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by CrunchGriz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm

IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm
ranco wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:51 pm
Ursus1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 pm
FYI author lives in Butte now maybe.....but he was home schooled by White Sulphur Spings. Don't let his crap writing be attributed to a real Butte person
Being from Anaconda and knowing a lot of Butte rats, I always wondered about the quality of their education, but I have never met a Butte dude who was that ignorant.
I am meeting my Butte (born and raised) friends in a couple hours for dinner and drinks. I will have to tell the MD and MS guys and gals that a mouth-breather from Anaconda looks down on them.
Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

Ursus1
eGriz Club
Posts: 4189
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:57 am

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by Ursus1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm

CrunchGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm
IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm
ranco wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:51 pm
Ursus1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 pm
FYI author lives in Butte now maybe.....but he was home schooled by White Sulphur Spings. Don't let his crap writing be attributed to a real Butte person
Being from Anaconda and knowing a lot of Butte rats, I always wondered about the quality of their education, but I have never met a Butte dude who was that ignorant.
I am meeting my Butte (born and raised) friends in a couple hours for dinner and drinks. I will have to tell the MD and MS guys and gals that a mouth-breather from Anaconda looks down on them.
Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

So True!

HelenaHandBasket
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by HelenaHandBasket » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Ursus1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm
CrunchGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm
IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm
ranco wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:51 pm


Being from Anaconda and knowing a lot of Butte rats, I always wondered about the quality of their education, but I have never met a Butte dude who was that ignorant.
I am meeting my Butte (born and raised) friends in a couple hours for dinner and drinks. I will have to tell the MD and MS guys and gals that a mouth-breather from Anaconda looks down on them.
Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

So True!
And Butte girls were easy.

NorthEndZoneDan
eGriz Club
Posts: 3110
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:52 pm
Location: North End Zone Section 130

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by NorthEndZoneDan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:37 pm

HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:24 pm
Ursus1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm
CrunchGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm
IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm


I am meeting my Butte (born and raised) friends in a couple hours for dinner and drinks. I will have to tell the MD and MS guys and gals that a mouth-breather from Anaconda looks down on them.
Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

So True!
And Butte girls were easy.
not like Havre girls though.
if you can't have 'er in havre you will never have 'er
my two favorite teams are The Griz and who ever is playing the bobkitties

Ursus1
eGriz Club
Posts: 4189
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:57 am

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by Ursus1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:42 pm

HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:24 pm
Ursus1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm
CrunchGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm
IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm


I am meeting my Butte (born and raised) friends in a couple hours for dinner and drinks. I will have to tell the MD and MS guys and gals that a mouth-breather from Anaconda looks down on them.
Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

So True!
And Butte girls were easy.

Exactly why my high school days were not spent on academics

Richard Cranium
Posts: 2032
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:59 am
Location: Great Balls

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by Richard Cranium » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 pm

I think it's time that egrizers and all Griz fans start a calling and letter writting campaign to all Missoulian advertisers we need to show our financial power we can have on their businesses. We need to have a folder on the top part of the football chat sight of all advertisers with addresses and zip codes of the businesses giving money to the Missoulian. U of M needs to stop advertising with them too. I'll make it a goal to write a letter to 10 businesses a month to advertisers. We can have a form letter signed by all those attending all sports events and send them to the Missoulian advertisers. Let's knock these punks down a few more notches farther down what their industry is already doing because of their politics, deceptions and lies.
In this world theres 2 types of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig......you dig! Clint Eastwood ( the Good the Bad and the Ugly )

User avatar
TCCGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 1433
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: Butte America

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by TCCGRIZ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Ursus1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm
CrunchGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm
IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm
ranco wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:51 pm


Being from Anaconda and knowing a lot of Butte rats, I always wondered about the quality of their education, but I have never met a Butte dude who was that ignorant.
I am meeting my Butte (born and raised) friends in a couple hours for dinner and drinks. I will have to tell the MD and MS guys and gals that a mouth-breather from Anaconda looks down on them.
Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

So True!
+1 amen
From a fan of mine "When I need a policeman to police my posts, you'll be the first person I call"

User avatar
TCCGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 1433
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: Butte America

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by TCCGRIZ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:49 pm

HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:24 pm
Ursus1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm
CrunchGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm
IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm


I am meeting my Butte (born and raised) friends in a couple hours for dinner and drinks. I will have to tell the MD and MS guys and gals that a mouth-breather from Anaconda looks down on them.
Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

So True!
And Butte girls were easy.
Not as easy as Helena moms!
From a fan of mine "When I need a policeman to police my posts, you'll be the first person I call"

HelenaHandBasket
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by HelenaHandBasket » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 pm

TCCGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:49 pm
HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:24 pm
Ursus1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm
CrunchGriz wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:14 pm


Growing up in Butte, I always found it funny how Butte High and Butte Central kids would taunt each other when they were in high school, but would stand together when they left the city limits or go off to college (as evidenced by the 'Butte Rats' ending up being just kids from Butte), and would both team up on Andacanooch kids when they met, yet kids from all three schools would stick together outside the Butte-Anaconda area. We understood each other, when it all really came down to it, like no one else could. ;)

So True!
And Butte girls were easy.
Not as easy as Helena moms!
They could be one in the same....and that would have been funny if 1. I was from Helena and 2. my mom was from Helena. Could be true though.

User avatar
TCCGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 1433
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: Butte America

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by TCCGRIZ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 pm

HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 pm
TCCGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:49 pm
HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:24 pm
Ursus1 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm



So True!
And Butte girls were easy.
Not as easy as Helena moms!
They could be one in the same....and that would have been funny if 1. I was from Helena and 2. my mom was from Helena. Could be true though.
It was a joke ! Plus I'm a Butte guy who married an Anaconda girl :thumb:
From a fan of mine "When I need a policeman to police my posts, you'll be the first person I call"

HelenaHandBasket
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by HelenaHandBasket » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:24 pm

TCCGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 pm
HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 pm
TCCGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:49 pm
HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:24 pm


And Butte girls were easy.
Not as easy as Helena moms!
They could be one in the same....and that would have been funny if 1. I was from Helena and 2. my mom was from Helena. Could be true though.
It was a joke ! Plus I'm a Butte guy who married an Anaconda girl :thumb:
Anaconda girls.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by CDAGRIZ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Lately, I don't even know what my anaconda wants.

HelenaHandBasket
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by HelenaHandBasket » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:28 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:27 pm
Lately, I don't even know what my anaconda wants.
Butte girls or Helena moms would be my guess.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by CDAGRIZ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:33 pm

HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:28 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:27 pm
Lately, I don't even know what my anaconda wants.
Butte girls or Helena moms would be my guess.
If Helena moms do Butte stuff.

User avatar
GGNez
eGriz Club
Posts: 1512
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by GGNez » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:35 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:27 pm
Lately, I don't even know what my anaconda wants.
All I know is what it don't want:

Your Anaconda don't want none unless it's got buns, Hun.

That's all I can say for sure without further research.
Winners never quit and quitters never win. ~ Vince Lombardi

User avatar
GGNez
eGriz Club
Posts: 1512
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by GGNez » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:37 pm



I'm just going to leave this here to make sure we get this post sent over to the locker room....
Winners never quit and quitters never win. ~ Vince Lombardi

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by CDAGRIZ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:43 pm

GGNez wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:35 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:27 pm
Lately, I don't even know what my anaconda wants.
All I know is what it don't want:

Your Anaconda don't want none unless it's got buns, Hun.

That's all I can say for sure without further research.
Someone got it.

HelenaHandBasket
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by HelenaHandBasket » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:33 pm
HelenaHandBasket wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:28 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:27 pm
Lately, I don't even know what my anaconda wants.
Butte girls or Helena moms would be my guess.
If Helena moms do Butte stuff.
What is your definition of "Butte stuff"? I will hang up and listen.

User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 12312
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by kemajic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Another thread lost....
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

goatcreekgriz
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: Goat Creek, Montana

Re: Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

Post by goatcreekgriz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:25 pm

kemajic wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 pm
Another thread lost....
It deserved to get lost.

A Bobcat troll posting a link to an ignorant opinion piece. A lot of people have been slinging crap at DW since the Arco deal 32 years ago, including some folks in Butte. But a lot of people who work at MR (and MRL and Envirocon) are pleased to have good jobs in Montana. UM has benefited substantially from DW's charitable donations and Griz football would never have reached its successes without DW's efforts to help build the stadium. BS33 is trying to stir the pot, and some knucklehead wrote a dip-shit opinion piece for the Missourian. So f-ing what.

DW doesn't give a shit. I heard he put Harlem and Stitt on notice (when Herschel was here touring the Champions Center) that there will be no excuses for not beating the Bobcats this year. DW was right and he knows how to get things done. So he did it.

This may be the first step to helping our university, which has been on the ropes, recover and thrive. Calendar it about five years out. The crybabies at Missourian and their misguided compatriots can pound sand.

Post Reply