• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Missoulian Guest Article-WOW

I ALWAYS get it whether I respond or not....

And, pretty much all threads are likely to get lost until we can sit and watch those spring scrimmages...

Obviously this guy wrote this piece to try and get a crazed response so he could play victim.... let’s keep moving forward. Excited for this years Griz team, Bobby being back, winter conditioning and signing day! It’s a great day to be a Griz!

goatcreekgriz said:
kemajic said:
Another thread lost....

It deserved to get lost.

A Bobcat troll posting a link to an ignorant opinion piece. A lot of people have been slinging crap at DW since the Arco deal 32 years ago, including some folks in Butte. But a lot of people who work at MR (and MRL and Envirocon) are pleased to have good jobs in Montana. UM has benefited substantially from DW's charitable donations and Griz football would never have reached its successes without DW's efforts to help build the stadium. BS33 is trying to stir the pot, and some knucklehead wrote a dip-shit opinion piece for the Missourian. So f-ing what.

DW doesn't give a shit. I heard he put Harlem and Stitt on notice (when Herschel was here touring the Champions Center) that there will be no excuses for not beating the Bobcats this year. DW was right and he knows how to get things done. So he did it.

This may be the first step to helping our university, which has been on the ropes, recover and thrive. Calendar it about five years out. The crybabies at Missourian and their misguided compatriots can pound sand.

Amen! I’m sure people in Missouri would be offended though, tying there name with this waste of trees....😜

GGNez said:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs[/youtube]

I'm just going to leave this here to make sure we get this post sent over to the locker room....

GGNez your “reappearance” on egriz is a breath of fresh air. However, I am totally offended by this video😜

jtgriz2 said:
GGNez said:

I'm just going to leave this here to make sure we get this post sent over to the locker room....

GGNez your “reappearance” on egriz is a breath of fresh air. However, I am totally offended by this video😜

Thanks, JT.

I know that you're just jealous of Nicki's moves. ;)

GGNez said:
jtgriz2 said:
GGNez said:

Thanks, JT.

I know that you're just jealous of Nicki's moves. ;)

It will take some practice in front of a mirror but I will get there🕺

CDAGRIZ said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Lately, I don't even know what my anaconda wants.

Butte girls or Helena moms would be my guess.

If Helena moms do Butte stuff.
See this thread is the epitome of what's wrong with the culture in Missoula....#missoulatoo...#addendumtokrakbook...sad...very sad. You're normalizing talking about women from all these towns and generalizing them as sluts. Slutshaming at its worst. Very sad....

Besides in reality it's Anaconda women.....

Actually you know how when you're in public and you read something funny and you get embarrassed because you laughed out loud...That was just me after the helena mom's doing butte stuff....POTY.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bobby should be fired for allowing this crap on e-griz, clearly it's his fault. But at least he had them wax beforehand.

bigsky33 said:
Articles like this makes re-building the football program more of a challenge. It also casts a bad shadow on the University. This goes to far. Big donors are the lifeblood of college athletics. I would rather have money from big donors than using taxpayer money. I feel bad for you Grizzly fans that have people in the community that are so negative.

http://missoulian.com/opinion/columnists/the-unelected-power-behind-um/article_e0907de9-fd0b-5ad0-9425-bbb63019750f.html?utm_content=buffer9fb1e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

So there are no morons in Bozeman? Check out the Montana congressional delegation. :cool:

srgrizizen said:
bigsky33 said:
Articles like this makes re-building the football program more of a challenge. It also casts a bad shadow on the University. This goes to far. Big donors are the lifeblood of college athletics. I would rather have money from big donors than using taxpayer money. I feel bad for you Grizzly fans that have people in the community that are so negative.

http://missoulian.com/opinion/columnists/the-unelected-power-behind-um/article_e0907de9-fd0b-5ad0-9425-bbb63019750f.html?utm_content=buffer9fb1e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

So there are no morons in Bozeman? Check out the Montana congressional delegation. :cool:

I'd like to have about ten percent of the income of the two from bozeangeles...and let's get real. How was Gianiaforte going to get the Butte or Missoula vote unless he beat the crap out of a sniveling reporter? In fact, working within the system, do you think the Kaimen loses funding due the the financial crisis facing the university...

Back