• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring scrimmage 2018

grizare#1

Anyone know the dates and location for spring scrimmage? I thought I heard maybe Kalispell was one possible location.

2018 is in Missoula. Not sure the date - but it's the year it rotates here. Next year may be in Kalispell, don't they have a new field up there? I was told that was the hope to be up there in '19.

Pretty sure I heard it's in Missoula... now if I could only remember the source.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PLEASE just keep this private....don't share publicly.

I was told in confidence that the spring scrimmage 2018 will be in Missoula.

GGNez said:

Your secret is safe with me. I promise not to tell anyone else.

alabamagrizzly said:
GGNez said:

I wouldn't have told you if I didn't trust you, Alabama.

GGNez said:
alabamagrizzly said:
GGNez said:

I wouldn't have told you if I didn't trust you, Alabama.

Trust is a precious commodity. I appreciate you spending some on me. :D

BWahlberg said:
2018 is in Missoula. Not sure the date - but it's the year it rotates here. Next year may be in Kalispell, don't they have a new field up there? I was told that was the hope to be up there in '19.

Yep... New Turf!

Consider it clarified. It's Musselshell. Heard it myself, straight out of the mouth of a 94 year old "Grizzled" cowboy riding a buffalo (no not a bizon) through the center of the news hub of Montana, Roundup. GOSPEL I say !!!!!!

stilwtrgrizz said:
Consider it clarified. It's Musselshell. Heard it myself, straight out of the mouth of a 94 year old "Grizzled" cowboy riding a buffalo (no not a bizon) through the center of the news hub of Montana, Roundup. GOSPEL I say !!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

BWahlberg said:
Yes, Flathead and Glacier both share Legends field which was upgraded to the new turf.

Back