• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dance Teams Needs Financial Support to Go to Reno

PlayerRep

The UM Dance Team is trying to raise $6,000 to go to the Reno tournament. The athletic department doesn’t have the trip in the budget, like they didn’t for the band to go to the Griz-Cat game. The team is over halfway to its goal. They need the funds by this coming Wednesday. I am helping them raise the funds. They have a GoFundMe page (see below link), and deductible donations can be made to the UM Foundation with UM Dance Team written in the check memo line. Those donations should be sent or delivered to Stacey Roichards, at the UM athletic department office. Stacey sits at the front desk. {Spirit Squad Director Stacey Richards at (406) 243-5348; [email protected]

I think they will get to their goal, but time is short and a bit of support from some egrizzers would be helpful. With the men’s and women’s teams so strong this year, it would be unfortunate if the Griz didn’t have the Dance Team in Reno. It’s a very nice and talented group of young women, and they are deserving of getting the reward of getting to the conference tourney, given all their hard work (which no longer gets them any scholarship money at all, like it once did). Thanks.

https://www.gofundme.com/UMDanceteam

PlayerRep said:
The UM Dance Team is trying to raise $6,000 to go to the Reno tournament. The athletic department doesn’t have the trip in the budget, like they didn’t for the band to go to the Griz-Cat game. The team is over halfway to its goal. They need the funds by this coming Wednesday. I am helping them raise the funds. They have a GoFundMe page (see below link), and deductible donations can be made to the UM Foundation with UM Dance Team written in the check memo line. Those donations should be sent or delivered to Stacey Roichards, at the UM athletic department office. Stacey sits at the front desk. {Spirit Squad Director Stacey Richards at (406) 243-5348; [email protected]

I think they will get to their goal, but time is short and a bit of support from some egrizzers would be helpful. With the men’s and women’s teams so strong this year, it would be unfortunate if the Griz didn’t have the Dance Team in Reno. It’s a very nice and talented group of young women, and they are deserving of getting the reward of getting to the conference tourney, given all their hard work (which no longer gets them any scholarship money at all, like it once did). Thanks.

You could donate the $500 from the bet you'll never admit to losing.

Go fund me now starts at $5500.

The dance team....too cold for a car wash. They could have their money made in a night of dancing at Fred's....I'm kidding fist thing that pooped into my head. I'm slapping my own hand.

That's not a lot for the athletic dept to not cover. Good luck to the dance team. I'm a big fan of their coach. Knew her a little when she was in high school in Anaconda. I had a huge crush on her. You know she was on the very 1st episode of Hawaii 5-0. The new one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:

You could donate the $500 from the bet you'll never admit to losing.

Go fund me now starts at $5500.

I donated a lot more than that, and have been the largest supporter of the dance team for years. What does your last sentence mean?

No one took me up on the bet, and no bet was lost. I will get over the athletic department this week, and I have found a guy who played at the same time. After that I will offer up another bet, since the last one expired.

This is just getting freaking pathetic.....

But for real, who isnt going to get their car washed by these girls for 20$ in bikinis?

BadlandsGrizFan said:

But for real, who isnt going to get their car washed by these girls for 20$ in bikinis?

The poster boy for the culture of sexism.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

You're right, they wear much more than that on the sidelines :roll:

Didn't you post a sexy photo of some players mom?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

The dance team wears much more than bikinis on the sidelines. The athletic dept. actually regulates what they wear.

Nope, I posted no such photo. I don't know how to post photos.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

The dance team wears much more than bikinis on the sidelines. The athletic dept. actually regulates what they wear.

Nope, I posted no such photo. I don't know how to post photos.

Its not sexist saying people would pay to have good looking fit young women wash their vehicles...people would do the same to have good looking young men do it.

Their deadline to raise enough funds is tomorrow, Wednesday. If you don't donate, you don't get invited to my dance team party. Ha.

PlayerRep said:
Their deadline to raise enough funds is tomorrow, Wednesday. If you don't donate, you don't get invited to my dance team party. Ha.

giphy.gif

PR check your Pm
I might be able to do the dance team a solid on there way to Reno and save them some money

Back