• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Egriz Informational Forum

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
I really have nothing to contribute to this thread. I just want to know where the Cold Smoke is going to be and if there are hot springs in the setting...

Rumor has it that it will be literally "on" me. It's unconfirmed.

AZGrizFan said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
I really have nothing to contribute to this thread. I just want to know where the Cold Smoke is going to be and if there are hot springs in the setting...

it’s going to be “on” GG...or so I was told.

Whoa, dude.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r9KAU-RKu4[/youtube]

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Hot springs confirmed.

Which hot springs? Hot Springs? Quinns? Lolo? I know of several in and around Yellowstone...or just a bunch of hot tubs by the stadium? Something to get a certain segment of the local community concerned about...😉

The latter...we want to keep the event in Missoula. Essentially, it will look much like any Saturday in the fall, except, the street around the stadium will be lined with hot tubs rather than busses and RVs. A few of the larger, closest tailgate spots will also have several hot tubs in place. No-host bar near the stadium entrance.

It's about time Missoula got into the college scene! Have to get the students back to the games one way or another! Plus, jello pools and maybe some good old fashioned mud wrestling contests! Invite Davey...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Hot springs confirmed.

Which hot springs? Hot Springs? Quinns? Lolo? I know of several in and around Yellowstone...or just a bunch of hot tubs by the stadium? Something to get a certain segment of the local community concerned about...[emoji6]

Fairmont, if you can make it. The outdoor pool (24-hr) is pretty damn awesome after, say, 11pm when the kiddies are all gone.

Mix up your favorite drink in a "water bottle" and follow the steam. Some pretty good adult time right there.

Not to mention some pretty damn good skiing right nearby...gonna be cold tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFallsGriz said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Hot springs confirmed.

Which hot springs? Hot Springs? Quinns? Lolo? I know of several in and around Yellowstone...or just a bunch of hot tubs by the stadium? Something to get a certain segment of the local community concerned about...[emoji6]

Fairmont, if you can make it. The outdoor pool (24-hr) is pretty damn awesome after, say, 11pm when the kiddies are all gone.

Mix up your favorite drink in a "water bottle" and follow the steam. Some pretty good adult time right there.

Not to mention some pretty damn good skiing right nearby...gonna be cold tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Fairmont too! Patosi and whatever in the hell that place is just outside of Harrison on the way to Ennis used to be a blast! But, GGNez is correct in that we have to do something to get the kids back to the games! Put a bunch of tubs down on the river...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:

Hot springs confirmed.

Which hot springs? Hot Springs? Quinns? Lolo? I know of several in and around Yellowstone...or just a bunch of hot tubs by the stadium? Something to get a certain segment of the local community concerned about...😉

The latter...we want to keep the event in Missoula. Essentially, it will look much like any Saturday in the fall, except, the street around the stadium will be lined with hot tubs rather than busses and RVs. A few of the larger, closest tailgate spots will also have several hot tubs in place. No-host bar near the stadium entrance.

It's about time Missoula got into the college scene! Have to get the students back to the games one way or another! Plus, jello pools and maybe some good old fashioned mud wrestling contests! Invite Davey...

She's empty the pool. Then what? :lol:

tourist said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

She's empty the pool. Then what? :lol:

A pool full of jello shot and you ask then what? Come on man...and she's not that large! Let her find her inner self would you? She'll want to kick it's little ass, I'm sure. Apologies to Don Henley...get over it...

i_the_sky said:
Sounds a little goofy to me there are already more organizations, like this, out there than are needed! Count me out!

RED ALERT, PR!

Looks like we have a need for a special board meeting, ASAP. Sky's out. Gotta replace this critical piece of our strategy.

tourist said:
Disagree. Your sales are going DOWN, Brint, because of your political stupidity, and this facade of neutrality. You took sides by agreeing to this 'forum.' Clearly left wing, zealots, hell bent on an agenda. This won't be forgotten by the 'other side.' You might start looking for a smaller, less opulant part of town, one which fits your new economic situation. Fool and tool.

You seem fun

tourist said:
How the hell you got onto this 'forum' is a mystery. The new forum? A joke. Should have stayed as a eGriz poster, any way you look at it, your image is tarnished with at least HALF of those who care. Tool. :roll:

I wasn’t aware I had to run my decisions by you “tourist”

GGNez said:
i_the_sky said:
Sounds a little goofy to me there are already more organizations, like this, out there than are needed! Count me out!

RED ALERT, PR!

Looks like we have a need for a special board meeting, ASAP. Sky's out. Gotta replace this critical piece of our strategy.

Well, f*ck. I was going to nominate _sky for panel "scribe." :ditto:

BWahlberg said:
tourist said:
Disagree. Your sales are going DOWN, Brint, because of your political stupidity, and this facade of neutrality. You took sides by agreeing to this 'forum.' Clearly left wing, zealots, hell bent on an agenda. This won't be forgotten by the 'other side.' You might start looking for a smaller, less opulant part of town, one which fits your new economic situation. Fool and tool.

You seem fun

Actually, participating in this is a brilliant business move. Obviously, it will be great for name recognition. Also, a primary goal for any salesperson is to develop trust and rapport with potential clients. You will show anyone watching that you are reasonable, respectful and smart. Your sales will greatly increase after this. Mark my words.

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
i_the_sky said:

RED ALERT, PR!

This really puts us in a last-minute bind. You can't just replace that kind of talent.

mtgrizrule said:
As if implementing athletes to take informational classes on this, tighter monitoring, reporting, etc is not enough. What is something like this supposed to accomplish for the athletes, teams, athletic department, community, etc ? I feel the U of M has done a great job in what already has been done and moving forward.

Honestly, how difficult is it to just emphasizing "Stay out of trouble", "make the right common sense decisions", etc? Seriously most of the adversity that has occurred within the athletic department and programs stemmed from bad decisions and/or not using common sense. I would hope that most 17 to 22 year old athletes can be expected to stay out of trouble and make common sense decisions. If not, maybe this society really is protecting kids from too many things as they are growing up.

I know damn well, by the time my friends and I were teenagers, our parents, teachers, coaches, etc had taught us enough that most of us could make common decisions and do everything possible to stay out of legal trouble situations.

I commend those taking the time and efforts needed for things like this. I just question, why is all this necessary or needed? Has our society really gotten this bad? Doesn't something like this even further having fans, and those not on the U of M payroll getting over involved, too close, etc?
It's just that "staying out of trouble" is such a narrower window than it used to be.

BWahlberg said:
tourist said:
How the hell you got onto this 'forum' is a mystery. The new forum? A joke. Should have stayed as a eGriz poster, any way you look at it, your image is tarnished with at least HALF of those who care. Tool. :roll:

I wasn’t aware I had to run my decisions by you “tourist”

:lol: Well, now that you know.....

GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
i_the_sky said:

RED ALERT, PR!

This really puts us in a last-minute bind. You can't just replace that kind of talent.

Let's pass around the hat and see if we can get snap on board.

Pretty sure he's game

GGNez said:
BWahlberg said:
tourist said:

You seem fun

Actually, participating in this is a brilliant business move. Obviously, it will be great for name recognition. Also, a primary goal for any salesperson is to develop trust and rapport with potential clients. You will show anyone watching that you are reasonable, respectful and smart. Your sales will greatly increase after this. Mark my words.

I’m not doing this for that purpose, obviously. I’ve said it before, this is my community, my hometown, and the university that I graduated from and support. I want the best for all and I want to be a part of a discussion to try to narrow this precieved gap.

Also as an 18 year veteran of the real estate biz I can pretty sure say that it won’t really affect my business. Not my first rodeo taking a controversial subject and running with it (Pat Williams).

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
RED ALERT, PR!

Let's pass around the hat and see if we can get snap on board.

Pretty sure he's game

Veto. Too divisive.

There's really nobody tougher than Soldier. But, it would be smart to have Zen to keep anyone from harshing my mellow. Argh's no good. Wouldn't be able to ask any questions. :twocents:

Just thinking out loud here....

Back