• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sunday 3PM Practice report

Paytonlives

Staff member
Please Egriz nation DO NOT LET THIS INFORMATION GET OUT or the Practices will get closed!!!

Snuck in to watch practice... don't let the coaches or other teams know about this report!
The Griz were hard at it again on Sunday afternoon.

Some of what I saw...

QB- Garrett Graves showed up and although he is only a senior in High School his passes were so good and crisp that Jensen and Sneed walked off the field and quit on the spot.

OL- Were crushing everything including the stupid inflatable griz helmet. Even sent Monty to the hospital!! Near the end of practice they ran up the M hill and destroyed the cement with their bare hands

WR- Crap what a group!!! They can dance with the best of them. After one incredible one handed catch by Calhoun, Bobby Hauck raced across the field to do the "dougy" with the whole WR crew. Pease just sat there yelling at all of them with verbiage of fuckups and dumbs shits.

TE- Saw an unnamed TE rip the hemet off an unnamed D-limen, took a dump in his helmet and slammed it back on the D players head!! What a sight!!! Damn near O vs D brawl on the practice field.

DL- Even though one player got a shit sandwich helmet, the group shined like the sun. Just to check their speed Hauck let loose a gazelle and hard to believe but Jesse Sims ran the little bastard down and ripped a chunk out of its neck. I guess thats what you would expect a Grizzly to do.

LB- Not sure where they were, heard a rumor that they were in the weight room having a bench press competition. The guy that told me the rumor (Hint X Griz receiver and X griz announcer) said that Josh Buss won the lift with a somewhat surprising 925 pounds!!!

CB- Still don't have any (Just kidding they were there but not needed in the new D alignment)

S- Surprise of the day Only used one safety (Epperly) See D discussion

D Discussion
The Griz (Again don't tell anyone) are using a 2-8-1 Defense... With Sims and Shaw at D line, Epperly at Safety and it looked like they were just grabbing guys off the bench in no particular order to run the 8 LB's Hell I even got in there for a few reps. I might be 50 but I can still connect on a nut punch once in a while.

O discussion
Were a little off today, except for the dancing and the quitting. But all is well. At times I Think the Griz had 7 WR, 3 OL and a QB... Another new concept I guess.

Well thats all for now. Hopefully next Sunday Ill be able to sneak in again!!!

I may be wrong here...but I'd think that perhaps you DIDN"T really sneak in, or you're not willing to share what you saw for fear that the secret spring practices would be closed and that we wouldn't see or know anything, just like the opponents in the fall!

This kind of inside info is why I lock myself in a room every night and read every stoopid Egriz post just hoping to find some inside dope on how Hauck is going to bring us back to FCS world domination and FTC on the way there!

Thanks PL - Good work :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Oh I forgot to mention that the coaches were calling the new 2-8-1 defense the
“Punt return D”
And
The new O the “7 Wide”

I get it, don't like it, but I get it.

Maybe in this information immediately age, people just need to chill out. We aren't privy to the goings on of the football team on a daily basis-cry about it.

Back